Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

Imperial $201,984,728 wow really..lol nsx had what was it..umm round 800mil? and that was not with this gay ass working where u make 100k cbr with 40cmz haha lol so gay..

NSX >>> Imperial..
nuff sed!
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Yo Tana if you need me you know where to find me....

Where that is exactly im not real sure :crazy:

well, seeing as that your not on MSN..
must mean your hiding under Tana's desk..
do i catch a.. naughty matty drift? :ooo:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

now tjhis was a good thread to reed right when i woke up...ha yea LuDe is right u guys need to chill out...i wonders how long that flame wars is, they jsu trying t oget thier posts up lol. LuDe whats your aitar stand for? peace? love? :crazy:
Youll never see me in the "ideas and suggestions" or "boost Mode" forums...

nsx reunion? anyone?

oh and ludes avy stands for whore or something about useless posts....i think that's what he told me lol
SpamaticS - Slick

Wow...I don't check the forums for 3 weeks and I find this. :p Game....I think Imperial has turned out to be a very good crew this round. Could they take our NSX? That's tough cuz there's been no head to head battle. My gut says not likely, but you never know. This almost makes me want to race next round. lol
**Space for sale**

oh i totally agree...i wanna race, but the people that DONT ACCEPT or worse lag the challenge out...just pushes right back to HI
SpamaticS - Slick

Exactly! I swear to god that everyone with the name I_accept, accept_all, etc should be shot. I don't know how many times I've been declined by all those losers. I have EXPME part of my name....guess what happens? I accept every damn race. I don't know how many races I've lost to quickchick, couggirl, dynasty in general. lol
**Space for sale**

oh totally agree with that...dude if you dont accept. CHANGE YOUR DAMN NAME!!!

its like false advertizement.

kai: you accept from every and get beat by people as well as beat people. guess what everyone he is still "winning most" of his races. so its possible to accept a loss from someone online and it not hurt your ratio too bad
SpamaticS - Slick

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon