Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nsx vs Imperial

Thanks Slick I'm glad someone noticed. My ratio is a stellar .81 right now. I'm used to having upwards of .95 or so. The last couple sessions I've started just accepting every single EXP race cuz I know how hard it is to get races now. Ready noobies, I'm about to break it down scientific here......when I lose 1 time but win 9 more (offline or online) that's a .9 ratio. Amazing, but true.
**Space for sale**

i dont even need to have the exp by my name and i accept most peeps races...unless i jus dont wanna race u or i am like tuning or sumthing...thats all...

and my avatar means samurai i think...lol...

and hello everyone...
AlKi

Good morning to you Mr. Lude. Well you accept all day long cuz you're faster than everyone. When I was a level or two behind everyone I still accepted cuz it now freakin blows to get races. Even HI guys don't accept as often anymore.
**Space for sale**

I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

I'm going to be accepting races all day cuz people still need EXP. Smile So is NSX coming back next session?
**Space for sale**

Quote:I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,

now that's how you up your post count
SpamaticS - Slick

Quote:
Quote:I have to agree with u matt ,and id like to add in a Goodmorning to you both and hope u have a awsum day doing whatever you guys are doing,

now that's how you up your post count
+1
**Space for sale**

ive already admitted nsx is a very good crew and they do own my crew when it comes down to history of the crews bdut i do believe in myself that i can compete with nsx and 800mil cbr back then when yall had what 600 wins dude and or so and like 500-600% sponmsorship rating man you made alot of money you guys did good but like i said i believe in myself and liltread no offense but your too full of it

im full of it how?

edit- i think (and everyone else) that you are full of it thinking you can take nsx
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

no im beliving in myself not sucking up to nsx like you are and im not full of it i just believe in myself now you my friend your hella full of it

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Imperial....???.... WiReD__ 71 12,925 01-08-2006, 01:03 AM
Last Post: burn_u_out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon