Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shame there is no icon 4 yawning ... *yawn* dynasty is getting old lol we have tlkd about it in the past there dosnt seem to be a need to tlk about it all over again
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

god Jreed, did you just discover the world of forums and are on a posting frenzy? You've probably gained like 5000 posts since the end of the session, do yourself and everyone else a favor and take a break... seeing you reply to your own posts is getting old man. :roll:

rhs Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
rhs Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:Jreed Jreed Jreed.............he may be right Dynasty without 1000 helpers i dout can do shit.....im mean they are a great crew but the main reason we dont keep up is because the amount of wins we have compared to you guys.......

lol, all helper crews do is give crew wins, i bet if all the crews had 1 crew win and no more, dynasty will still win, b/c they have the best racers
roflmao
they may have good racers but the free wins help them gain money faster thus making all this talk about thme being the best crew worthless
looking at when all that shit went down with dynasty and dan losing the leader spot in dynasty. after that when dan took the first dynasty and turned it into a helper crew, there was still like 300mil cbr but cuz of all the losses and in the end we were only marked as having 90mil in the top 10 crews list

the reason y dynasty won even though they got disbanded is b/c they really wanted that win and yeh they got it, they worked together, raced like hell for crew models, and knew how to work
and yeh the crew wins did come in but werent they coming in for all the older crews too including IHI, they had about 100 crew wins and dynasty had like 200, and IHI didnt even have half the crew models or cbr

LMAO

OWNED!
the way its done now is "Total Crew BR x Crew win%" and the more sponsorship % you have the more you make from working(i do believe) so the more sponsorship % you have the more you can make with less cm's
thats what i'm pointing out not that on crew is better then another
[Image: club.gif]

[quote="Jreed"]Whoa maybe Dynasty might win

Yup they will win. They will win because they are the HARDEST working crew right now. If you EVER want to beat them you will need to get off the forums and play more. Winning take time spent online, doing the right things, and NOT LOSING crew models. Yapping on the forums has never gained anyone a crew model. You might win next round, because Dynasty won't be playing. So maybe you'll have a chance then?

InitialD Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:Whoa maybe Dynasty might win but thats only cause everyone wants to be thier helpers dont kno why the session Dynasty doesnt have a helper is the session they lose or The session I say the the best team ever created

I've been in IHI Arrow a noob crew....
if there's no helper crews 4 DYNASTY, i'll create 1 n help them.... juz for the fun even if i don't get a spot. :twisted:

lol... same as vee and danny.... we will open a helper crew..lol.. Tongue

I have to sit squarly on the fence here everyone knows my opinion on helper crews and for those that don't I think they suck. However Dyna makes a very good point in that top crew takes a great deal of time online and the ability NOT to lose cms. My crew is not terribly good at this part yet, myself inparticular I am a good racer, a half assed hitter, a terrible worker. But we all learn, I just think that somehow we need to make it so there aren't any unfair advantages.

Would Dynasty win anyways? Maybe, but wouldn't it be nice to be SURE the best crew won, not the one with the most friends?

btw, am not endorsing any slandering or talk about cheating here, that is childish BS and quite honestly annoys me. If you think you have a legitimate complaint take it up with the admin don't be a pussy and bring it up in open forums

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty Crew Dyna 53 10,161 01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dynasty will stand down next round...... Dyna 59 9,873 01-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd
  DYNASTY PANDAhumpnMONKEY 32 5,720 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post: rhs
  ThE DyNaStY nitroussuprarola 82 15,708 06-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Last Post: shmedvig
  Aint This Funny! HOMIEPA 9 2,271 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon