Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dynasty still would have owned you..heck any crew can own the great IHI, i could have leaded dynasty if i wanted too Tongue

Paki owns Jbreed and Ihi Smile

Precaus Wrote:Paki owns Jbreed and Ihi Smile

Yah, but Jreed still ownes you at getting CMs if you don't use proxies or multiple accounts... Precaus/Kiro/Des

JREED owns at using multies

XxPakixX Wrote:dynasty still would have owned you..heck any crew can own the great IHI, i could have leaded dynasty if i wanted too Tongue

"great" IHI? huh? when did that happen?
SpamaticS - Slick

yea im with ross ...wtf ...
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Matt_Winn Wrote:JREED owns at using multies

lol

Jreed Wrote:Whoa maybe Dynasty might win but thats only cause everyone wants to be thier helpers dont kno why the session Dynasty doesnt have a helper is the session they lose or The session I say the the best team ever created

I've been in IHI Arrow a noob crew....
if there's no helper crews 4 DYNASTY, i'll create 1 n help them.... juz for the fun even if i don't get a spot. :twisted:

InitialD Wrote:
Jreed Wrote:Whoa maybe Dynasty might win but thats only cause everyone wants to be thier helpers dont kno why the session Dynasty doesnt have a helper is the session they lose or The session I say the the best team ever created

I've been in IHI Arrow a noob crew....
if there's no helper crews 4 DYNASTY, i'll create 1 n help them.... juz for the fun even if i don't get a spot. :twisted:
i <3 ppl like initial Big Grin
hehehehe
slickNsxy Wrote:
XxPakixX Wrote:dynasty still would have owned you..heck any crew can own the great IHI, i could have leaded dynasty if i wanted too Tongue

"great" IHI? huh? when did that happen?
it never happened Ross Wink
now come out of retirement and show these nuubs how to play! Big Grin

Matt_Winn Wrote:JREED owns at using multies
i use more multis than anyone.. my multis all got top 10 this round Wink
i took top 10 from everyone..
Takumi-Fujiwara <~~~~ My greatest Multi..
Dyna <~~~~~~~~~ My CC whore multi..
my multis >>>> Jreed's multis!!

its not hard to beat IHI.. maybe once homoPA learns to lead a crew, maybe they might win.. until then.. they aren't shit..
Hassam not trying >>>> IHI
and maybe you will lead Dynasty one day Hassam Confusedhock:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:Jreed Jreed Jreed.............he may be right Dynasty without 1000 helpers i dout can do shit.....im mean they are a great crew but the main reason we dont keep up is because the amount of wins we have compared to you guys.......
we have me, sleep, and takumi to get the Cms, w/o the helper crews to give us sponsorship rating, we'd still pwn you all..
Dyna's Payroll >>>> your mom's and dad's combined...

and this season my original plan was not to help dynasty, but the only reason i helped them was cuz the crew i was suppose to help fell through....so i talked to danny and jus helper him out...and then sleepwalker after that...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty Crew Dyna 53 10,161 01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dynasty will stand down next round...... Dyna 59 9,873 01-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd
  DYNASTY PANDAhumpnMONKEY 32 5,720 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post: rhs
  ThE DyNaStY nitroussuprarola 82 15,708 06-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Last Post: shmedvig
  Aint This Funny! HOMIEPA 9 2,271 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon