Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DYNASTY AINT NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehe <3 lude
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

<3 danny
AlKi

LOL.... dan
Drag-Master

Born_To_Lead Wrote:Jreed Jreed Jreed.............he may be right Dynasty without 1000 helpers i dout can do shit.....im mean they are a great crew but the main reason we dont keep up is because the amount of wins we have compared to you guys.......

lol, all helper crews do is give crew wins, i bet if all the crews had 1 crew win and no more, dynasty will still win, b/c they have the best racers
[r][h][s]

lol true that... they have really good racers
Drag-Master

monkeyboy96 Wrote:hehehehe <3 lude

Hey lude looks like out <3 thing has rubbed off on a few huh lol
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

rhs Wrote:
Born_To_Lead Wrote:Jreed Jreed Jreed.............he may be right Dynasty without 1000 helpers i dout can do shit.....im mean they are a great crew but the main reason we dont keep up is because the amount of wins we have compared to you guys.......

lol, all helper crews do is give crew wins, i bet if all the crews had 1 crew win and no more, dynasty will still win, b/c they have the best racers
roflmao
they may have good racers but the free wins help them gain money faster thus making all this talk about thme being the best crew worthless
looking at when all that shit went down with dynasty and dan losing the leader spot in dynasty. after that when dan took the first dynasty and turned it into a helper crew, there was still like 300mil cbr but cuz of all the losses and in the end we were only marked as having 90mil in the top 10 crews list
[Image: club.gif]

why are you guys complaining about crew wins?

the game has been like this for 3 YEARS now
All I need is One Mic.

maybe its time for a change then
[Image: club.gif]

GODthurisnoother Wrote:
rhs Wrote:

roflmao
they may have good racers but the free wins help them gain money faster thus making all this talk about thme being the best crew worthless
looking at when all that shit went down with dynasty and dan losing the leader spot in dynasty. after that when dan took the first dynasty and turned it into a helper crew, there was still like 300mil cbr but cuz of all the losses and in the end we were only marked as having 90mil in the top 10 crews list

the reason y dynasty won even though they got disbanded is b/c they really wanted that win and yeh they got it, they worked together, raced like hell for crew models, and knew how to work
and yeh the crew wins did come in but werent they coming in for all the older crews too including IHI, they had about 100 crew wins and dynasty had like 200, and IHI didnt even have half the crew models or cbr

LMAO

OWNED!
[r][h][s]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Dynasty Crew Dyna 53 10,161 01-07-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dynasty will stand down next round...... Dyna 59 9,873 01-06-2006, 12:18 AM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd
  DYNASTY PANDAhumpnMONKEY 32 5,720 11-06-2005, 05:11 PM
Last Post: rhs
  ThE DyNaStY nitroussuprarola 82 15,708 06-14-2005, 12:00 AM
Last Post: shmedvig
  Aint This Funny! HOMIEPA 9 2,271 06-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  DyNaStY Crew Members Please Read nitroussuprarola 36 8,142 05-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Last Post: SSVegito

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon