Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
new stat idea

calder12 Wrote:No offence but I could honestly care less how long someone is on. But I guess just cause it isn't important to me doesn't mean it isn't a good idea to some.

Stats I would like to see though:

Team leader told who gained cms and lost them. Yes I understand that crews are about trust but this would be useful information.

A cm column added to your history. Kinda hard to tell how your production is doing when there is more than just you online and racing.

Would be kinda cool to be able to click your incurred damages and see what they got from you the way it does when you first hi someone.

Anyone wanna sell me a decent bow? rofl, so many archers it's like getting hawker gear in Rose was :p

And how my dear rick are we going to decide who got the cms if there are 7 online races per event? Dont get that problem much in gobots :-P kidding kidding u ts heads. but really i am asking you
Orgasm Donor

LuDe Wrote:peeps would jus stay online all day and night and not even be at their comp...they would jus leave their comp on...that doesnt prove anything...

Far as i know it signs you off after like 10 min i think something like that.

joedabooger Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:No offence but I could honestly care less how long someone is on. But I guess just cause it isn't important to me doesn't mean it isn't a good idea to some.

Team leader told who gained cms and lost them. Yes I understand that crews are about trust but this would be useful information.

A cm column added to your history. Kinda hard to tell how your production is doing when there is more than just you online and racing.

Would be kinda cool to be able to click your incurred damages and see what they got from you the way it does when you first hi someone.

Anyone wanna sell me a decent bow? rofl, so many archers it's like getting hawker gear in Rose was :p

And how my dear rick are we going to decide who got the cms if there are 7 online races per event? Dont get that problem much in gobots :-P kidding kidding u ts heads. but really i am asking you

Yeah that is the issue Joe, the server knows which race gained the cm, we don't Wink so if you and 5 teammates are racing and you get 3 cms, which 3 got em? lol

calder12 Wrote:
joedabooger Wrote:

Yeah that is the issue Joe, the server knows which race gained the cm, we don't Wink so if you and 5 teammates are racing and you get 3 cms, which 3 got em? lol

love the idea now im hoping it is introduced in the next few sessions

dont get excited

Like i said this idea has been known for a long time but the code for it is proably too difficult..
All I need is One Mic.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  my idea karllim14 3 2,482 09-16-2015, 08:10 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  idea's mecca_boy 57 26,285 08-15-2015, 03:55 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Best Idea stock_honda 10 4,260 05-09-2010, 05:47 PM
Last Post: stock_honda
  New Idea - Roles in Crews Benton08 17 5,245 03-07-2010, 01:41 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  A New Idea ! Black__Metal 6 2,850 02-03-2010, 10:40 PM
Last Post: Thrice
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new game stat, MOST MONEY MADE FOR CREW hwnplaya 1 1,391 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM