Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial....???....

lol...^^agreed^^..Now..Back to the topic..hehe...
||WiReD||

gj
but it is not as hard as u think blurry
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

mhmmm.... 9 days right? I think Blunt's crew, which I was in... (Jingle Those Bells) got over 650 Million CBR within 8 days... So seriously, 215 Million CBR within 9 days is kinda slow, IMO... =s

IF u want to be a Top Crew contender, then the crew needs to get an avg 90 Million CBR per day... so technically, you guys are not even close to being top crew material...

BTW, I was in "the shop" as well, and we woulda owned "Imperial". Actually we were wayyy ahead of Imperial, its just that Lonewolf left the crew, since he achieved his goal of reaching 2nd place for Top Crew, and I was there just to help him. If we woulda stayed and "the shop" wasn't disbanded we woulda won 2nd for sure.

Also, Agent_n00b_man, really is a noob. Even tho he races a lot, he loses tons of CMs when he works (the guy doesn't know how to work properly).

im not gonna be arrogant but blunt did spend i spent money eric spent pimp spent alot of people spent in blunt's crew so my crew did ok id say but im not gonna say we could or couldnt beat the shop if they stuck together but ima say that it wouldve been a good competition

You're all fucking retards except Rick, and Nick

alright burn u out...I have not lost any cms this session but 9..You all fucking accuse me of losing cms in the shop but i didnt..I am not no damn noob...So..Your ass needs to shut up coz i think ur the noob..You might get into paki's crew coz you lie to him about what you can do..Trust me..I have been desperate and done the same..As Takumi..But..I've learned you get no respect from that..(thanks takumi) Dont sit there and tell me i am a noob because you have NEVER been in a REAL top crew..I have one time..TRUST ME..It's hard competition..Imperial would have caught the shop..If Lonewolf left it was coz the rest of your crew wasnt pitching in with cms and cbr and losing cms..Lonewolf told me he was the ONLY one racing there and the ONLY one that didnt lose cms..You need to learn and get your facts right..You dont know me..I dont know you..But i know your a bigger noob than me..Others might not think so but i do..PeAcE~(pwned)
||WiReD||

No man, if you want to compare you with burn, it would be you who is the nooblet.

I have raced with this man and he is one hell of a racer, so unless you can prove to me and others here that you are the better racer, I strongly suggest you shut your face now.

I'm a noob lol Big Grin Burned 64 cms this morning, but on the bright side I got 35 lol. I wonder how many damn cals I needed considering I had almost a 190 mill?

You got urself a damn deal SHA..

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick
takumi
Kiro
alafalfa
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING
Lonewolf
GODthurisnoother

BRING IT..Those are my boyz and i respect em ALL!
||WiReD||

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:You got urself a damn deal SHA..

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick Prove these 3
takumi
Kiro = wanker
alafalfa = nobody
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING Would side with me over you any day
Lonewolf Would side with me over you any day
GODthurisnoother

BRING IT..Those are my boyz and i respect em ALL!

Yes you may call them you're boys, but do they call you theirs?

and do they respect you?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx vs Imperial Diablique 179 25,965 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: crazzy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon