Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial....???....

SHA Wrote:
GODthurisnoother Wrote:
BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:I never said i dont like you...(from what i remember..hehe)
i think sha maybe talking to me on that one lol altho i could be wrong

Yeap, I was talking to you man
i just dont like you lol you annoy me altho i probably annoy alot of ppl on here also but oh well
[Image: club.gif]

eh fair enough, no loss to me

I think the differences between you two stem from beliefs, Chris is religious, DA either isn't or is on the other end of the spectrum. It's kinda sad really too many of the worlds attrocities have been commited from both sides of that arguement.

But that being said when I first started seeing DA in the forums you used to piss me off to no end lol but I don't hold grudges and your attitude toward me in game and your kinda about face in the forums has changed that, you're far less inflamatory than you used to be (still opinionated but so am I). Chris has his days too (the Class A arguement/discussion) where you can say things out of frustration I don't think you really mean them the way they come out.

But all in all you're both decent guys and I think if you could see past DA's choices on religion (and remember it is a choice we all have the right to make) then I think you'd like him too.

SHA Wrote:
BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:You got urself a damn deal SHA..

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick Prove these 3
takumi
Kiro = wanker
alafalfa = nobody
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING Would side with me over you any day
Lonewolf Would side with me over you any day
GODthurisnoother

BRING IT..Those are my boyz and i respect em ALL!

Yes you may call them you're boys, but do they call you theirs?

and do they respect you?
i'd turn lonewolf and king ding against u Wink
romeo, ross, and alex would side w/ me over you..
SO
sily SHA...

u think they are your boys?? o_O

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so do i get to click yet?

cause this thread is way off topic.. and seriously boooring.

i mean, the 'comebacks' are as bland as yesterday's coffee -.-

yesturdays coffee?? :?
pretty bad.. lol..
i say take err to flame wars Big GrinBig Grin
we need some activerty over there! Wink

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

calder12 Wrote:I think the differences between you two stem from beliefs, Chris is religious, DA either isn't or is on the other end of the spectrum. It's kinda sad really too many of the worlds attrocities have been commited from both sides of that arguement.

But that being said when I first started seeing DA in the forums you used to piss me off to no end lol but I don't hold grudges and your attitude toward me in game and your kinda about face in the forums has changed that, you're far less inflamatory than you used to be (still opinionated but so am I). Chris has his days too (the Class A arguement/discussion) where you can say things out of frustration I don't think you really mean them the way they come out.

But all in all you're both decent guys and I think if you could see past DA's choices on religion (and remember it is a choice we all have the right to make) then I think you'd like him too.
roflmao mah i dont know why i "dislike" sha but mah we get along lol
[Image: club.gif]

this thread is boring Sad

KiroDiesel Wrote:im not gonna be arrogant but blunt did spend i spent money eric spent pimp spent alot of people spent in blunt's crew so my crew did ok id say but im not gonna say we could or couldnt beat the shop if they stuck together but ima say that it wouldve been a good competition

yea i can back him up alot of ppl in blunts crew did spend and plus blunts crew had way more crew wins then Imperial did or still does now........
Not to bad talk blunts crew but kio has done a great job so give him his props.....
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:You got urself a damn deal SHA..

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick
takumi
Kiro
alafalfa
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING
Lonewolf
GODthurisnoother

BRING IT..Those are my boyz and i respect em ALL!

roflmfao do you know that im cool with just about every one of them?
and im good friends with DA (btw where u been DA)
so dont talk sh1t without knowing your facts
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx vs Imperial Diablique 179 25,965 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: crazzy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon