Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial....???....

rom3o Wrote:chill out g

have a slushy

LOL, yah, I'll have some ice cream now =)

Yummy, iceeee creammmm!! :wink: Big Grin

Just wanted to put the little guy in his place, lol, he thinks he can out race me? Nvr! (only if I have mid-term or final university exams)

Othertimes, I just skip my university classes, tutorials, and lectures to play MC.

BTW, 13 hrs per day isn't that much even if you weren't lying. I got about 150-200 races per day within the first week of the last session. (4mins per race * 150 races = 600 mins/ 10hrs) But I bet I could get more CMs during that same amount of time "Agent/ Blurry" and not lose any CMs, as well as, lvl up faster and keep a higher ratio.

All in all, I just need a good racing crew to keep me motivated and racing.

BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd Wrote:You got urself a damn deal SHA..

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick
takumi
Kiro
alafalfa
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING
Lonewolf
GODthurisnoother

BRING IT..Those are my boyz and i respect em ALL!

Srry for the double post MODS, but I need to say this...

Agent/Blurry, you say u respect those racers, but my question is "Do they respect u?"

LMAO, I bet romeo respects you and me about the same, which is about nil...

Slick has only seen that you are online a lot, but obviously he wasn't in Blunt's crew and didn't see me race my ass of with the likes of Wraith, Giddy, Sharp-e, Lude, and Black_Metal...

I doubt Takumi respects you more than me... Not sure...

As of Kiro, he knows I can race and I've talked to him numerous times on MSN. He asked me to join his crew numerous and numerous amounts of times (not to the point of annoying, but I've been in his crew on and off for 2 about rounds) AND I BET IF U ASK HIM, HE WILL TELL U THAT HE ASKED ME TO JOIN HIS CREW B4 HE ASKED U. I chose not to join his crew b/c I wanted to stay loyal to "Jingle Bellz" and "Lonewolf - The Shop"

alafalfa prolly respects u more than me. I dont' know him at all...

Crazy knows I can race, I was the one who told him the EXP trick the previous round and we raced for a hell lot of exp and lvl.

FresH is a n00b and I don't care if he respects u. He will hardly accept anyone's race... And I can out race him any day of the week.

Like SHA/ Devil says, KINGDING is wit him. So if KINGDING and SHA are good friends, then obviously KING will respect me more than u.

As for Lonewolf and GODthurisnoother, both know I can race like hell. That is one of the reasons "Lonewolf" invited me to join and crew in the beginning (b4 u were even there). And Lonewolf can tell u that I race b/c within 1 Day I lvled up 4 lvls, from 12 to 16.

GODthurisnoother, knows I can race. we were lvling up together but then gave up at lvl 15, while I kept going, but l8ter managed to catch up when ppl spammed him offline (while I refuse to let ppl race me offline) But, we still raced together and lvled up a few lvls within the last week.

GODthurisnoother Wrote:

Lets call some boys...

romeo
slick
takumi
Kiro
alafalfa
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING
Lonewolf
GODthurisnoother

get my name off that list
as much as i dont like sha i dont like you even more

Bahahahah, Agent_Noobie, one of the ppl u respect, doesn't respect U. BACK FIRED!

Kiro said "im not gonna be arrogant but blunt did spend i spent money eric spent pimp spent alot of people spent in blunt's crew so my crew did ok id say but im not gonna say we could or couldnt beat the shop if they stuck together but ima say that it wouldve been a good competition"

First, congrats Kiro on 2nd Top crew. I know Pimp, ERIC, U, and Lude spent money, but other than that I don't think so....

Secondly, AGENT_NOOB this is to u. Even Kiro, your crew leader said it woulda been a good battle. Wit the 5000 bonus credz I got the crew over 2.5 Mil in CBR, and if I knew you wanted a competition, then I woulda raced way more...! Instead, I went to Paki's crew to chill and HI.

So, STFU buddy, b/c you can't pwn no one. I think if "The Shop" didn't disband it woulda won 2nd place b/c when I left the crew we had more than "Imperial" has on the current stats page.

So... technically, all IntegraDA had to do was recruit some noobs and fill up the crew and "The Shop" woulda beaten "Imperial" in getting 2nd Place... not to insult Kiro or anything... u did a decent job for an 7/8 day crew.

Cheers and Chow,

Agent_noobie_man, your name fits u perfectly, you are a n00b. OWNED

Lets call some boys...

romeo- would side me if i need him
slick
takumi-totally supporting me...haha
Kiro- i think he would be at my side
alafalfa
CrAzY
FresH
KINGDING
Lonewolf-well might be... lol.. if he still remember me...
GODthurisnoother-this racer...?? 50-50 only.. hehe

if u all wanna noe who going to respect u.... just prove that u are a good racer next season...

yep sounds about right, never did see anyone get respect for talking before. comes down to proving what you can do, not saying what you can do.

buy romeo credits = respect MAX

rom3o Wrote:buy romeo credits = respect MAX

ill respect anyone who buys me creds too
"Whats the ultimate rejection?... Wen you are masturbating and you hand falls a sleep"

90teg2 says:
and if i cant eat it i dont want it!!

if u buy me 2k credits i buy u 2k credits

we shal respect each other?

I have Had Burn in my crew (JuMp_TuCk_RoLL) before i disband cause peeps sucked at working and noone signed on, and he was a hell of a racer.

I want SLUSHY!!!!!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

ok fill me in here .... who is BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd ??? and romeo slick vee and kiro if u see this fill me in on this guy ...and if u wod back him or not ...im trying to deiced if hes a "good" guy or not lmoa
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx vs Imperial Diablique 179 25,965 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: crazzy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon