Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Imperial....???....

That is right, BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd doesn't know how to work properly. I was in his crew, and tried to burn his last 90 CMs left, but I coudn't because my computer was slow then he removed me. He was in Imperial crew and left because he was a scammer and liar. IN YOUR FACE 13 YEAR-OLD NOOB. You are a noob, thus you call most people noobs, I DON'T KNOW WHY. May be you should look back in yourself before you call someone a noob "KID"

Black__Metal Wrote:ok fill me in here .... who is BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd ??? and romeo slick vee and kiro if u see this fill me in on this guy ...and if u wod back him or not ...im trying to deiced if hes a "good" guy or not lmoa

Blurry_fast_Speed is a frz of mine, his nick used to b SkylineDA & i've known him since i 1st started playing MC. He's a cool guy & i respect him for he respect me. We all are noob once upon a time ago, so chill out.

Black__Metal Wrote:ok fill me in here .... who is BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd ??? and romeo slick vee and kiro if u see this fill me in on this guy ...and if u wod back him or not ...im trying to deiced if hes a "good" guy or not lmoa

Blurry's IGN is Agent_noob_man... I just flamed him b/c he lied about being able to work properly. And he makes himself sound sooo good, just b/c he races a lot l8ter in the sessions... Just have a grudge against him b/c he thinks he can PWN me, lmao.

I give respect to those who deserve it. Not ppl who make themselves sound good, and how "Imperial" made 2nd place with him =P

ill buy u 2k creds and then some
Always ready for a new challenge.

:duel:

burn...

You seriously think paki will get top crew? I believe he can get it..(not over romeo..hehe) but..He sure in the hell wont get it with u in his crew..You might call urself a great racer..But..Vee knows about the hard times i've had with my dad being in iraq..He knows that it was hard for me to be online till christmas rolled around..Now..I believe..you said i lose mods..HRMMM...Dont think i lost a single cm besides the 9 in Imperial..HMMM...Well..If your also saying I LEFT imperial..YOUR WRONG>Never ONCE did i think about leaving Imperial..I knew that what i did was wrong and i am POSITIVE everyone i scammed has now forgiven me in someway...

Vee-thnks for backing me up bro Smile

I tell you what burn...I gaurentee i could beat a crew you make..I will make it a GAURENTEE...(lets say..in 2 sessions..You and I both make a crew..NO ONE ELSE INVITED...lets see who can make the most cms in 1 session..Im up for the task..It might be a boring session for both of us..but i am sure that if you think ur better than me then you'll accept the challenge...We will also work our cms and whoever has the best crew at the end wins..DEAL? ur gonna get owned!
||WiReD||

[quote="BLuRRy_FaST_SpEEd"]burn...

You seriously think paki will get top crew? I believe he can get it..(not over romeo..hehe) but..He sure in the hell wont get it with u in his crew..You might call urself a great racer..But..Vee knows about the hard times i've had with my dad being in iraq..He knows that it was hard for me to be online till christmas rolled around..Now..I believe..you said i lose mods..HRMMM...Dont think i lost a single cm besides the 9 in Imperial..HMMM...Well..If your also saying I LEFT imperial..YOUR WRONG>Never ONCE did i think about leaving Imperial..I knew that what i did was wrong and i am POSITIVE everyone i scammed has now forgiven me in someway.../[quote]

When did I say u left "Imperial"?? LOL, I said u left "The Shop" and got kicked out of "Imperial" b/c of your scamming, you scammer. Even Kiro had it in the crew msg that u got booted for scamming and lying.

I know one thing is for sure, liars aren't generally liked by "good racers" b/c they don't like ppl losing CMs and trying to hide it, while trying to get a free ride into a Top Crew.

Also, I've only seen 2 or 3 ppl back you up. While more than 8 ppl can back me up on my word.

And about ur challenge. I'm game, as long as its after April, b/c I got Finals at school b4 that time. And its not just about getting CMs, but also who can the most CBR, aight? If you haven't noticed, Top Crew PPL need to know both how to race and keep CMs, while gaining CBR. So whoever gets the most CMs and CBR will win the challenge. How about it?

BTW, your the one that's going to get owned. I got a laptop, PC, and Palm TX, so I can race wherever there is Internet connection. And believe me I can stay on all day if I want, since I'm so use to cramming for tests late into the nights (more like into the morning) :wink: Big Grin

Blurry/Agent, now I know ur a n00b and can't read... how sad.

I nvr said u left Imperial. I said u left "The Shop" and u lost more than 9 CMs in "The Shop" as many ppl in the crew can reaccount.

Also, u got kicked out of Imperial, not that u chose to leave. Kiro even wrote on his crew msg that U were kicked out for scamming and compulsive lying. (Good thing u finally know that what u did was wrong).

Word of advice for you, Top crew contenders and racers do not like ppl lying, b/c those ppl try to hide that they lost CMs. They also try to get a free ride into a Top Crew.

Finally, I'm up for the challenge. As long as its after April, since I got Final exams b4 then and can't play MC. We'll see who comes out on top. I forgot to mention, u only got like 3 ppl to back u up (Veedubber included), while on the other hand, I got about 9 good racers that can back me up Tongue

just forget about the backing up and lets get ready for the challenge in feb..U cant do it on feb than i win!
||WiReD||

hmm...im mad...

a-la-fa-fa-la

5 sylables

and u scam people...thats bad
my dog has crabs

rock on with ur socks on

I agree with you man, he ain't a good kid at all. Imperial was just lucky to get 2nd. :roll: blurry....... (what is his whole name? I don't want to know, :roll: ) NOOB :roll:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Nsx vs Imperial Diablique 179 25,965 11-06-2005, 03:36 PM
Last Post: crazzy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon