Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_Dynasty_

thats sweet
Drag-Master

it was more than 3 minutes otherwise u wouldn't have got in, there was a long list of people who deserved a spot for doing helpers and shit but never got 1
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

romeasy and insane tan helped out tons...both guys i would race with anytime....

i think they deserved their spot in nsx... sure as hell wasnt a free ride.
SpamaticS - Slick

i didn't say it was i'm saying they weren't the only ones that never got a spot that deserved 1
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

thats something i'd like to change for febuary to i think some of the guys that helped deserve a real spot this time

oh def....yerbals...you have the list?
SpamaticS - Slick

damn no i can't even remember everybody that helped but i remember a couple of peeps

lol...they must not be that important. i have a list of who i want......
SpamaticS - Slick

OOOOOOOOOO slicks great list ...spill on the goods man !
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

GREAT JOB GUYS ,WELL DONE

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  _DyNaStY_ nitroussuprarola 28 5,334 12-26-2007, 04:40 PM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon