Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
_DyNaStY_

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:regardless, it's irritating ._.

people are retarded, mostly anyone on that crew list fukn sucks? ._. -(minus droopie :x)-

funny how you say that when most of us on that crew have no icons which pretty much means we spend or have not spent any time on the game unlike someone responding in this thread who has all these icons*cough*
mecca :postwhore:

TheJMan Wrote:yea im sure nos got the name b4 mike did ...

you around Auckland over x-mas Tana ?

probably will be mate.. i was in newmarket today driving my TNT van...haha..

lol thanks tana for refreshing everyones mind that i came up with that name first Tongue

dan, just because someone gets top crew with a certain name doesn't mean that they came up with the original name, just letting you know that.

i was trying to bring the "original" crew back but obviously people are too greedy and halfhearted now. even more so then when i left this game, there are still a few good people who are in this game that i know such as jess, droopie, moon, black_metal, tana and a couple others that haven't crossed my mind.

i think after this session i'm going to call it quits for good. this game is a waste of time, money, and effort.
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

AI2SeNaL Wrote:probably will be mate.. i was in newmarket today driving my TNT van...haha..

haha TNT Van ....
Sweet man ill be in Auckland for some of it ... give me a txt or call and i shall buy u a beer or 2 my man.

and cheers Nos
Black__Metal

TheJMan Wrote:haha TNT Van ....
Sweet man ill be in Auckland for some of it ... give me a txt or call and i shall buy u a beer or 2 my man.

and cheers Nos

have to be a call.. as lost me phone.. and to lazy to buy a new one..Smile

As I put into my first post, I could've been wrong. My bad? x.x

ehm. also..

DV > all :x

*leaves for another week"

hrmm... still alive danny?
Wanna test your knowledge, skills, and wits to win prizes? Check out the contest prize forum!

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:As I put into my first post, I could've been wrong. My bad? x.x

ehm. also..

DV > all :x

*leaves for another week"

sokay dan ^^
Leader of The ORIGINAL
_DyNaStY_
Top25: 4 (Feb 2008) | TopCrew: 1

sjgrox2x Wrote:hrmm... still alive danny?

Funniest shit ever.

I Called Seth to wish him a Merry Christmas.

rofl..

Big Grin

fukn jew! <3

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  _Dynasty_ WiReD__ 20 3,834 01-07-2006, 03:20 PM
Last Post: BoYz_In_Da_HoOd

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon