Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phaze 1 I hope you don't get cocky

If you win top crew it will be so unimpressive if it was me I'm not sure I'd even accept the icon
Contract_Killers

at least use some multis to set up a dummy crew to make it at least look like theres some competition
Contract_Killers

Reason for the hate?...i have never said or done anything for someone to presume i am cocky have I?.... and the session is still fresh and alot can happen in a lil over 3 weeks...i dont understand why you had to put this useless thread up here cause i have never spoken to you or said anything to you at all...in all honesty i wouldn't have ran this session had chad not messed up my #1 last session

Ryan , phaze ... play nice Smile
Black__Metal

PHAZE_____________1 Wrote:Reason for the hate?...i have never said or done anything for someone to presume i am cocky have I?.... and the session is still fresh and alot can happen in a lil over 3 weeks...i dont understand why you had to put this useless thread up here cause i have never spoken to you or said anything to you at all...in all honesty i wouldn't have ran this session had chad not messed up my #1 last session

don't cry I was stating you have 0 competition
Contract_Killers

ampie dorkie! be nice
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

It's not his fault no one is trying to beat him.

Ryan don't you have some dick you should be sucking to pay for those shoes you want?

So much hostility! Muahaha

But yeah, people are just too bored, lazy, or occupied with other things to deal with MC anymore. It's just not what it use to be, mainly cause of the disappearance of people who use to make this game fun. People just don't play the same way...Sure we could've have went up against Phaze, but I have other shit to deal with in my life, than contend for top crew leader, like summer school and a job.

Victorious Wrote:It's not his fault no one is trying to beat him.

Ryan don't you have some dick you should be sucking to pay for those shoes you want?

Well it will be your turn as soon as you finish swallowing my load, I figured you'd be use to the taking turns routine, by the way they are some nice shoes

and thanh i realize that, mc sucks especially when it's summer.
Contract_Killers

OK ryan ill do what i can from what you asked me.hes trying and this session is fresh but the msg you sent me on mc ill work on that

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  well then, gg phaze Hitman666 3 1,346 07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Is there anyway Phaze can get... Victorious 8 1,995 06-16-2008, 05:37 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Phaze Av3rsion 17 4,423 06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Boy, I sure hope these were all 5/0's OneHotBitch 18 3,515 07-06-2005, 06:32 PM
Last Post: LuDe
  i hope these where 5/0 o_O_Tread_O_o 4 1,742 04-24-2005, 12:57 PM
Last Post: speeed

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon