Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Phaze

Wow phaze so u take in midori so that he cant stop ur crew from lvling and or winning. U boot me for not racing or w/e ur stupid theory was. Last sess u spent 250 to win 2nd lmfao. U are terrible lmfao i could of spent 250 and won if i wanted to. U are a terrible leader asking ur members to suck u and change they name to phaze 1 phaze 2 lmfao. Lemme put 1 thing straight at u mr Phaze. U DIDNT WIN TOP CREW. U WERE HANDED TOP CREW. Nobody in mc has been HANDED a top crew victory so enjoy it. Cause black metal will kick techno's ass next sess. And dont think bout being suck up to black metal now. I still remember what u said bout him Wink.

lmfao .. im going to get J to leave and hit his crew Smile

or maybe shout Jared (skogy) some credits to jump and how them how they can be raped ... Yo Kiro ..wanna race for me next round Wink
Black__Metal

oooh. MC drama. i forgot this type of stuff existed. *grabs the popcorn*
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

why are you making a big deal out of this kiro you are the one who wanted midori to join the crew in the first place. No offence you pretty much just voted yourself out and I really didn't want you out mainly because you are a high lvl and good racer but you wanted midori in so if you wanted him in than you should lose your spot not one of us. Yeah I didnt see anyone catching our crew mainly because we had a big lead so it really wasnt given it was just taken but you were a big part just like everyone else in the crew. I say good job to our crew and see you all next round.
OIF Veteran

Born To Kill

SS_Goku

why are you contradicting yourself brett, saying that patrick was handed top crew. Didnt patrick hand you top crew last season? :confused:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

lol Ang... We both know what happened last session was at least competition at the beginning.

No offense, but Brett is right. Patricks Ego has exploded because no one ran against him for top crew. Yes, he was handed it.

I had competition last sess. Phaze spent for 1st not for me but for 1st. And i didnt give a shit if midori even played. I luv how u guys automatically believe him. Phaze came to me asking me if midori should be in the crew. He didnt tell me we had full crew.I came on worked and got off thats it i didnt count how many members we had nuttin like that. So he asked me if midori should join so i was thinking as a 10th member or w/e. So than hes like ok than ima put up a vote on who should be kicked out of the crew for midori to join im like ok w/e and i sign off. I did not give a shit because midori didnt do shit for this crew like everyone else did. Than i luv how now he twists what i said to make himself look better. Phaze ur nuttin but a pussy./ Midori would of slapped the piss out of ur crew in home invasions and that i swhy u wanted him. U wanted him so u could get ur lvls and get ide. U are nothing but a pussy scared of people.I spent for ur stupid ass crew to have this big ass lead and dont say I didnt. It was ur idea to bring midori in. It was ur idea to boot someone for him. Quit acting like it was my idea I came on 5 seconds a day to play. How the hell could i come up with an idea like that when i only played 5 seconds a day?

and the plot thickens.... dun dun dun

Big Grin
if can, can... if no can, still can... if still no can, then no can

drama :jerry:
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

SpeedKillz Wrote:and the plot thickens.... dun dun dun

Big Grin

lmfao nate, who brought the beers ?
Black__Metal

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phaze 1 I hope you don't get cocky Hitman666 23 4,766 07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  well then, gg phaze Hitman666 3 1,346 07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8