Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is there anyway Phaze can get...

Instead of a Blue Thumb for top crew leader...

Can we get him like a good welfare symbol??

I'm thinking one like that? It seems more fitting, the blue thumb usually is accompanied by a competition.

Also can some changes accompany this round, so the welfare symbol isn't giving out every round?

Attached Files
.gif   3.gif (Size: 654 bytes / Downloads: 6)

pls stop causing drama on the forums, thanks chad
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

sorry angie but u know how chad rolls

i quite enjoyed it ...lmfao

sorry . . .
Black__Metal

seriously man...jus leave it alone...whateva happens happens...peeps get medals like that all the time....jus let it go
AlKi

I know no one gives a shit what i gotta say but all this dramatic bullshit about phaze and his crew but what it comes down to is this..Is it really their fault no one ran against them???????? No disrespect to anyone.. but anyone could have run against them and no one did and the ones that started out to crashed the first week.How exactly is that phazes's fault? Like i said no disrespect but every session there is someone in the forums bitching and complaining about how someone dont deserve this or that yet at same time you look at that person in mc and they aint doin shit except complaining about someone else.I'm not takin sides but honestly man give it up he is gonna get that icon weather u like it or not so best thing to do is just deal with it and move on:crash:

ang you need to stop bitching everytime someone posts a thread that someone might not like who fucking cares
Contract_Killers

Hitman666 Wrote:ang you need to stop bitching everytime someone posts a thread that someone might not like who fucking cares

maybe the only thing i have agreed with you on...

ang stop being a mod nazi, this is general discussion about the game, and he is generally discussing about how lame it is for someone to get a top crew leader just because noone wanted to play this lame game and race anymore, because phaze

We just do not need all the drama in here. We do not want it in here. This is for talking about the game not bashing players.

If you guys are so mad that he won and think that he did not deserve it then you should have put a crew together and beat him, but you did not so I guess your just sore losers.

Ryan why come in and bash on all the mods? You mess up you get banned by me. You try to provoke me. Ang post something saying to not start drama here. You post asking why she does it. It does not matter what YOU think no matter how much you want to think it does. Ray seen fit to give us the right to make the decisions on what needs to be posted and what does not. So please quit bashing on how we think this needs to be handled, and please stop making comments just to try and provoke us.

i only said not to start drama because has done it numerous times this season on the forums and honestly its like jess said.

Its not phaze's fault that no one ran against him. Yes chad ran against him with me and a few people but it didnt pan out. So instead of being bitter about not getting your top crew and having phaze winning pls, Just please stop. If you wanna keep arguing about it do it on msn not on the forums

You guys wanna call me a mod nazi? Sure why not. Ill show you what a mod nazi is.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Phaze 1 I hope you don't get cocky Hitman666 23 4,766 07-28-2008, 08:09 PM
Last Post: shadow67
  well then, gg phaze Hitman666 3 1,346 07-24-2008, 01:23 PM
Last Post: ILUV2EXLR8
  Phaze Av3rsion 17 4,423 06-10-2008, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon