Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's

If it does not work 90% of the time thats 24 hits a day... Then some people with multis have 10 accounts so thats 240 hits a day. Think about it...

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:5/0's dont work 50% of the time any ways and you get caught way more. and the payout who cares most dont hit to gain nw they hit to get on the list so what would that honestly do cater to the racers? see the deal is noone is ever happy about how this game is set up and here lately every session is something new. now people are finally coming back because its more like the way it was in the days ( flame wars) .

i agree the multi's are a problem but i'm sry kevin you are not in here bitchin when you are one of the ones hittin and on that top HI list now your racing and you get a tatse of your own medicine and now its pissing you off.
you were not here for a while these home invasions have been like this for at least 3 sessions yet now there is a problem? It comes to this the past home invaders are gettin a lil jumpy now because now they arnt the only ones to own which will make them actually have to work a lil for their icons.HI is part of the game and honestly maybe you should take your own advice if u wanna just race play one of the other games.

that is bc my top hi sessions i used valid numbers

5/157,5/165,5/169 ect. not 5/0 not 5/3....non of that bs...when i was hi'ing it was actually luck...not a simple 25 creds to get 3 hits. Im asking for a balance. The racing is my thing the stealing is something i have a nack for sometimes. BUT when i steal i use legitimate numbers. You are happy bc u have 400+ by using low numbers over and over. I won when top hi was actually an achievement. Unfortunately hi right now is a joke.

And as for you ryan i can agree w/not having to level on the basis of taking out the 5/0's,5/3's. Thats all im asking for is the removal of the low combos. make it to where its a legitimate amount of credits to get a hi.

and ryan i will appologize for calling u out man.

And to iluv2xcelerate or w/e. Ive had to work for all icon's ive gotten. Whether it was programming a proper macro or bot. Or whether it was manually typing in numbers for hi's. Ive also logged many in game hours for every icon ive EARNED. Now for the simple fact i come back for one round and am right up on the top of the list again just says one thing...That i have skill bc i have logged the hours it takes to learn to play the game properly.

krazyman06 Wrote:that is bc my top hi sessions i used valid numbers

5/157,5/165,5/169 ect. not 5/0 not 5/3....non of that bs...when i was hi'ing it was actually luck...not a simple 25 creds to get 3 hits. Im asking for a balance. The racing is my thing the stealing is something i have a nack for sometimes. BUT when i steal i use legitimate numbers. You are happy bc u have 400+ by using low numbers over and over. I won when top hi was actually an achievement. Unfortunately hi right now is a joke.

And as for you ryan i can agree w/not having to level on the basis of taking out the 5/0's,5/3's. Thats all im asking for is the removal of the low combos. make it to where its a legitimate amount of credits to get a hi.

and ryan i will appologize for calling u out man.

And to iluv2xcelerate or w/e. Ive had to work for all icon's ive gotten. Whether it was programming a proper macro or bot. Or whether it was manually typing in numbers for hi's. Ive also logged many in game hours for every icon ive EARNED. Now for the simple fact i come back for one round and am right up on the top of the list again just says one thing...That i have skill bc i have logged the hours it takes to learn to play the game properly.

properly? its everyones fault that the game is set up the way it is? its not proper to take advantage of a low # hit? like you wouldnt do it if you were not racing. u just admitted in havin a part in the macro's yet thats proper? I have no problems with you but honestly this isnt the first time u have been in here bitching about the way HI is set up. And why? because you cant lvl? because you cant stay up top because you cant be the spot light. not to mention u have no idea what so ever what #'s i use to hit or if ive spent anything or anything of the nature. And dont talk to me about hours u have spent on this game you may have been here longer then i have but that dont mean shit i learned how to play against those macro's you brag about. while your ass was sittin on a macro i was actually racing my ass off online and staying right up there with the top people who were using bots. .Never once did i ever have a macro as many tried to give it to me and i never once did it. so you can brag or what ever and say you have the hours exp it takes to play this game but if that were true you wouldnt be in here bitching about people hitting you. as i said before these multi's are out of hand and yes something needs to be done about that but to change the game once it is bringing people back is just stupid. i have nothing against the 5/0's being taken out and i know nothing about 5/3 but i'll have to try that. but there has always been low #'s to use but maybe some didnt know about them because i have always used #'s below every # u just listed and i have been here for a while.

Honestly what i would like to see is the game set up one way and actually stay that way instead of all these damn changes every other session even if it takes a week or 2 for the game to come back up. get the game right then strart it. it is definatly on the right path but apparently people still have problems with this or that weather it be HI or racing exp whatever.

now kevin my question to you is would it be as bad if the multi's were not involved? Is this a multi issue or just a major issue you have with the game?
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Well I use low numbers, I will admit that. And I am not afraid to share them with you all.

5/89
5/77
5/95
5/121
5/146
5/143
5/133
5/119

All those numbers work great in any status, most give decent payouts but for a good hit I would use 69/169, works 2/3 times for me

ILUV2EXLR8 Wrote:properly? its everyones fault that the game is set up the way it is? its not proper to take advantage of a low # hit? like you wouldnt do it if you were not racing. u just admitted in havin a part in the macro's yet thats proper? I have no problems with you but honestly this isnt the first time u have been in here bitching about the way HI is set up. And why? because you cant lvl? because you cant stay up top because you cant be the spot light. not to mention u have no idea what so ever what #'s i use to hit or if ive spent anything or anything of the nature. And dont talk to me about hours u have spent on this game you may have been here longer then i have but that dont mean shit i learned how to play against those macro's you brag about. while your ass was sittin on a macro i was actually racing my ass off online and staying right up there with the top people who were using bots. .Never once did i ever have a macro as many tried to give it to me and i never once did it. so you can brag or what ever and say you have the hours exp it takes to play this game but if that were true you wouldnt be in here bitching about people hitting you. as i said before these multi's are out of hand and yes something needs to be done about that but to change the game once it is bringing people back is just stupid. i have nothing against the 5/0's being taken out and i know nothing about 5/3 but i'll have to try that. but there has always been low #'s to use but maybe some didnt know about them because i have always used #'s below every # u just listed and i have been here for a while.

Honestly what i would like to see is the game set up one way and actually stay that way instead of all these damn changes every other session even if it takes a week or 2 for the game to come back up. get the game right then strart it. it is definatly on the right path but apparently people still have problems with this or that weather it be HI or racing exp whatever.

now kevin my question to you is would it be as bad if the multi's were not involved? Is this a multi issue or just a major issue you have with the game?

we took advantage of the setup of the game...much like the hi'ers are now...My problem isn't me being able to level as i have efficiently done that. Its not about the exp boost as i have also efficiently done that. It IS the multi's and also the amount of ease in 25k nw's and 30 second old accounts being able to hit. That is my problem. So the answer to your question IS Multi's.

The way we used to play mc...was based on racing (but on the same token) we could hi the hell outta everyone. U actually had to spend to win top hi...I could have won top hi this round (if i wasn't racing) w/out dropping a dime. The number combinations used by 75% of the top HI'ers is insanely low...well under 100...hell way under 50. Your right idk what numbers you personally have used. But i have talked to many of the Hi'ers and the same 2 numbers keep coming up. And it is rediculously low.

I will reiterate my point. Ive dealt w/multi's b4, they are rampant, but i don't see a stop to them. But SPAM HI's w/ combos as low as many people are hitting with is absolutely embarrasing to the game. Im proud to say i won it bc it took skill to HI. And i personally would be ashamed of taking this rounds HI medal...Except for Bryce who has raced and actually spent a considerable amount of money to HI. He deserves it...Where as u quite frankly don't.

Call me cocky...call me a bitch...idc what u call me bc honestly i could care less...I know what ability i have to play the game. And im sure u have some ability...U have your medals i have mine. Doesn't mean anyone is better than the other. But according to my medal collection ive accomplished every aspect of the game. Where u have accomplished not so many. So please contact me when u can boost, Race, and HI. THE CORRECT WAY.

Im Really tempted to drop nw and show that i can take advantage of the easy HI'ing and get 500 in one night just to show u up. Im seeing ur idea...But u calling me out is honestly pissing me off. It has nothing to do w/a personal arguement between the 2 of us...Bc i barely know u. But on that token...I won't feel bad to take HI away from you.
Kevin-out.

R_Y_A_N Wrote:******Edit******

Who are you chillin villn

Who are you to come on here and call me an idiot for expressing my views. Why don't you just fuck away off.

why don't i just fuck away off? that's kinda harsh. what if you hurt my feelings?

what are you, king of the forums?

go ahead, act like you're better than me, but you're not. you're just another n00b that doesn't know how to play the game so they HI...

my in game name is Agraceful, so before you go shooting your mouth, find out your facts first. i'm not trying to make this topic flame wars, so try to stay on topic without having something to say about everyone and everything...

low combos are getting outta control due to multies, it needs to be stopped, and what i'm noticing is, the only people who are objecting change, are the ones who use it to their advantage.

chilln_villn Wrote:why don't i just fuck away off? that's kinda harsh. what if you hurt my feelings?

what are you, king of the forums?

go ahead, act like you're better than me, but you're not. you're just another n00b that doesn't know how to play the game so they HI...

my in game name is Agraceful, so before you go shooting your mouth, find out your facts first. i'm not trying to make this topic flame wars, so try to stay on topic without having something to say about everyone and everything...

low combos are getting outta control due to multies, it needs to be stopped, and what i'm noticing is, the only people who are objecting change, are the ones who use it to their advantage.

Your feelings ? What do you want, a fucking cookie ? Who are you trying to kid ? Agraceful ? What is that supposed to mean something to me ?

How have I been going off topic ? Everything I have posted in relation to Kevin has been on topic and you are trying to say its not. READ IT YOU MORON

lol! Ryan is correct and i agree with most about my points :/ there are so many numbers lol. and secondly Ryan hasnt gone off topic so why dont you keep it on topic "Agracefull".
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

R_Y_A_N Wrote:Your feelings ? What do you want, a fucking cookie ? Who are you trying to kid ? Agraceful ? What is that supposed to mean something to me ?

How have I been going off topic ? Everything I have posted in relation to Kevin has been on topic and you are trying to say its not. READ IT YOU MORON

first off, obviously you can't take a joke... i honestly don't care what you say about me.

Well dont you just suck at jokes.

Its good that you have nothing to say back to me. I dont have to waste 30 seconds of my life reading the udder crap you post

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes Admin 39 8,755 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon