Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping the newer guys

im_a_n00b Wrote:Before they become resilent, they leave... why should some one put up with crap when they only just started? use your head how would you like to start a game and in a few days have nothing to do because your ratio is bad your not making much NW and the guys up top just keep spamming you?

also take a look at all the new players and keep an eye on them like i do, see how many of them dont appear again or are they just multis??

I'll tell you exactly what I did, I got better, I got faster, and I worked harder. Seriously man I am not trying to be a dick, but if you expect people to make sure someone isn't off limits before they race them in the frenzy of a game your crazy. Trust me when I say you are setting yourself up to just be angry at people, honestly, when we are just trying to get our races in to keep up with everyone else we aren't going to be choosy right?
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

maybe have a bunch of crew like this and have a little battle to see who the best leader is?

i think if you won this completion it would look on your mod resume as you are doing everything being a mod accept locking and keeping forums clean
mecca :postwhore:

mecca_boy Wrote:maybe have a bunch of crew like this and have a little battle to see who the best leader is?

i think if you won this completion it would look on your mod resume as you are doing everything being a mod accept locking and keeping forums clean

jus because ur crew wins, doesnt mean that shows ur a better person...i think it comes down to the willingness to help...im not going out to recruit people...im here if they need help...thats all...im jus a reference...i too am still learning as is everyone on the game...people can always get better especially with all the changes that are going on....but its jus i have more experience than others...its not about my medals or anything like that and in all honestly, i am a noob considered to people like mike(dyna) james(agent) and all the other people who owned when the game was actually big...but its the fact that im willing to help and medals come and go, yes i have goals that i want to accomplish and it may seem that i am getting greedy because i win a lot of medals, but im also the one that helps people get started..

btw...

to all of u guys willing to help people out, i think it is way easier to get 1 person to train, once they are self sustained pick up another person...thats the best way...i mean like i picked up sang (big_bang).. a player when i helped him had no medals, and not that much experience...but in the few months since i trained him, his medals make him look like a vet...i dont think i could have gave him the advice i did if i had a bunch of people....also i only train people who are willin to put the time and work to learn and better themselves in the game...if they jus want help and plan on quitting....then i dont want to waste my time...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:jus because ur crew wins, doesnt mean that shows ur a better person...i think it comes down to the willingness to help...im not going out to recruit people...im here if they need help...thats all...im jus a reference...i too am still learning as is everyone on the game...people can always get better especially with all the changes that are going on....but its jus i have more experience than others...its not about my medals or anything like that and in all honestly, i am a noob considered to people like mike(dyna) james(agent) and all the other people who owned when the game was actually big...but its the fact that im willing to help and medals come and go, yes i have goals that i want to accomplish and it may seem that i am getting greedy because i win a lot of medals, but im also the one that helps people get started..

btw...

to all of u guys willing to help people out, i think it is way easier to get 1 person to train, once they are self sustained pick up another person...thats the best way...i mean like i picked up sang (big_bang).. a player when i helped him had no medals, and not that much experience...but in the few months since i trained him, his medals make him look like a vet...i dont think i could have gave him the advice i did if i had a bunch of people....also i only train people who are willin to put the time and work to learn and better themselves in the game...if they jus want help and plan on quitting....then i dont want to waste my time...

never ment a better person it shows that you are helping people and teaching them how to play the game and thats one of the duties a mod has to do
mecca :postwhore:

Seems to me you guys are missing the point that Noobs trying to get across.

Hes trying to help new players...and as a vet he is asking for some common courteousy from the top spammers not to spam rape hes crew...

Now i understand everyone races everyone...but the top players will spam rape anyone and everyone lol...

All he is asking is to not discourage these new players from loggin on and having there asses spammed...

I personally respect him and if he askes me not to do it..I wont.Just for the simple fact hes a friend and i do not spam friends....As some of you know and can back me up here I do not SPAM friends.

Just my point of view.I try to have fun on this game as well as win.I try to make and keep friends as this is my second home now, and well hell i might as well enjoy my time and the people here.....

Anyway N00B you know I wont spam your crew and im sure your friends will not also.......
Failure is not an Option!

IGN: S_U_M_M_I_T

I will personally butt rape anyone via HI, if you spam the crew if Noob lets me in.

Edit: Oh yeah, and I plan on teaching them to do it too.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Well guys, I think we set history this session. Victorious 21 3,915 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Good Game Guys and Congrats Spidey Av3rsion 25 5,355 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: chilln_villn
  Me "helping" Blunt SexyJDM 28 5,160 03-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Guys S_T_I_N_G_R 14 3,936 02-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post: teet
  Hey Guys... PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,328 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon