Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Helping the newer guys

work with me here but maybe you deserve more exp for a close level race and if a level 40+ races an "amateur" they will get a certain amount less than if he raced someone say level 35...which i believe is already kind of in play but maybe it needs tweaked. plus thats why you as a crew leader who is teaching needs to tell those guys to buy a stock civic and sell it so they arent in car.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i have an idea... we'll make 50 multi's, log on put them in cars and log off... there you go... players to spam and no one gets shitty...
winter's own

dont you think in real life if you were tuning you car and shaved a few seconds off your time that wouldnt make you a better driver? Maybe you deserve a minor amount of exp for things other than loosing races when your below like 50k nw or something.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Yeah but we ALL deal with it, if I get on 20 mins later than everyone else I get a ton of losses no matter how fast I build a car, not to mention dealing with all the models disappearing so that you cant cruise and work. Trust me I'm not bitching about it but I do not think people are going to waste very valuable time looking to see if its fair or okay to race someone before they click the challenge button. Just so it isn't as hard for them to learn as it was for us to learn right? I'm just thinking that is going to be the mentality. Although all the good will going on here is just sweet.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

yes the 50multi account sounds good, we'll get banned tho Sad

How about Ray puts 50 random accounts up that way no 1 has control. I think they have that in street heist where you challenge some randoms to a race? those randoms are there constantly and you compete against them?
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

It sounds somewhat fair .. but what happens with those who are not new , but their NW is about same as ur newbs .. does it still mean no one can race them? I mean i have some people in my crew who dont go in NW till few days in game .. they are suppose to only race higher people and loose , so the new people can win? Most new people need at least one season to learn the basics ..

Giving new people false hopes that no one will race them and they have a big chance before they get the basics is not fair to them either... I am not a newb and i still get mad spammed at the beginning but then i tune my car and come back to good w/l ratio with some work ..

Not bashing or anything .. simply stating my .2cents

Wink
Smile

crazeyGT Wrote:Giving new people false hopes that no one will race them and they have a big chance before they get the basics is not fair to them either... I am not a newb and i still get mad spammed at the beginning but then i tune my car and come back to good w/l ratio with some work ..

Not bashing or anything .. simply stating my .2cents

Wink
Smile

Absolutely 100% correct. Teach them to be resilient, not lambs for the slaughter.
Sometimes ur tha dogg, sometimes ur tha hydrant...

http://www.myspace.com/jdoggy_ya_know

who said anything about a big chance? i'm just teaching them and i'm not giving them false hope. its about teaching them how to play anyway i don't intend on entering the crew, into crew battles and to be honest new people don't win medals so what are you on about?

Before they become resilent, they leave... why should some one put up with crap when they only just started? use your head how would you like to start a game and in a few days have nothing to do because your ratio is bad your not making much NW and the guys up top just keep spamming you?

also take a look at all the new players and keep an eye on them like i do, see how many of them dont appear again or are they just multis??

all i want is a void crew, since there is only 6 people per crew its not hard to void 5 new players and if you can't avoid those 5 then well your not a very nice person are you. simple as that

Wanna know whats funny? i just learned what a good w/l ratio means 2 months ago .. and i been playing for 3 years cuz i never cared for it cuz i didnt know what it does . .. i just wanted to lvl up to lvl 50 and have a fast car .. thats all i wanted and it was fun for me ..

And i am all for helping newer guys out .. i have taken new players in my crew before to show them and help them .. I mean i am still learning myself ..

and as everyone gets spammed at first .. dont log in during the first day or first 3hrs .. or so ... after that u can come on and get models etc .. but then again its so easy to lvl up in first few hrs , and u can make up those 100 lost races in few hrs if u really care ...

And yes new people can win if they want it .. one of my crew members just started a little bit ago .. and got lucky on HI first hand and got few millions on his first try and almost made top 25 but he didnt log in in the last 2 days before the game ended ..

Not every person playing this game is too serious about it .. i say 2 maybe 3 people out of my crew want to be really good .. the rest just comes in and plays enough to have a decent crew car ..

And again not trying to say anything against you .. i usually race people close to my NW anyway to get as much EXP .. so u dont have to worry about me .. SmileWink

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Good work guys! PlAy_4_DeAlZ 11 5,506 09-06-2016, 07:16 AM
Last Post: rebekahdo11
  don't you guys worry v2pointOH 27 5,231 08-03-2010, 01:33 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Ray Cres Ronald!!!! Come on guys PlAy_4_DeAlZ 2 1,587 06-09-2010, 03:46 AM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  Can you guys please put my prize winnings in my credit bank! Tokkiez 1 1,535 06-06-2010, 05:05 PM
Last Post: crazyfrog555
  nice try guys. can we switch it back now... LarryG 10 2,467 02-15-2010, 08:24 PM
Last Post: dnb_Fueld
  Well guys, I think we set history this session. Victorious 21 3,915 03-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Good Game Guys and Congrats Spidey Av3rsion 25 5,355 11-09-2008, 02:16 PM
Last Post: chilln_villn
  Me "helping" Blunt SexyJDM 28 5,160 03-28-2008, 06:01 AM
Last Post: im_a_n00b
  Guys S_T_I_N_G_R 14 3,936 02-16-2008, 12:59 PM
Last Post: teet
  Hey Guys... PANDAhumpnMONKEY 9 2,328 11-20-2007, 09:25 AM
Last Post: PANDAhumpnMONKEY

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon