Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ide

i've notice this session that most of the fastest times posted up have smashed the previous records by a bit, parts are still the same. Is it luck to run faster times when you spam the crap out of it?
Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

im_a_n00b Wrote:i've notice this session that most of the fastest times posted up have smashed the previous records by a bit, parts are still the same. Is it luck to run faster times when you spam the crap out of it?

I think it's just better tuners.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

im_a_n00b Wrote:i've notice this session that most of the fastest times posted up have smashed the previous records by a bit, parts are still the same. Is it luck to run faster times when you spam the crap out of it?

sort of

if things havent changed to much its still all about best possible HR then fine TNT.

if u cant match someones time on ide with the same car you fail.

BigBang is wrong..

The session me and Thanh got him IDE... I spent probably.. 50$ spamming IDE to get the last .01 to take 1st in Import...

Once you've gotten the best tuned, it's all about the spammage. There is a cap though.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:BigBang is wrong..

The session me and Thanh got him IDE... I spent probably.. 50$ spamming IDE to get the last .01 to take 1st in Import...

Once you've gotten the best tuned, it's all about the spammage. There is a cap though.

word.

why r u spending so much on others i used to do that its bad.

gijoe and stakas did too.

monte got spinner creds ones and spinner ended up HI'ing monte, that started some excellent beef.

im pr0x at 1D3

rom3o™ Wrote:word.

why r u spending so much on others i used to do that its bad.

gijoe and stakas did too.

monte got spinner creds ones and spinner ended up HI'ing monte, that started some excellent beef.

im pr0x at 1D3

I owed him it, and I wanted to help him. That being said, Starks bought me 50$ at one point that session. I'm not sure why... because I was the last person that needed it in the crew, but oh well.

I remember Spinner doing that to monte, and it was probably the single most fantastically hilarious thing I can remember. Definitely top 3. I remember Spinner asking me to help him find a website that sold a particular knife he wanted to order, and he ended up giving me 25$ in credits for finding it.
[SIZE="1"]Message me in game if you need any help. Name Victorious.[/SIZE]

Victorious Wrote:I owed him it, and I wanted to help him. That being said, Starks bought me 50$ at one point that session. I'm not sure why... because I was the last person that needed it in the crew, but oh well.

I remember Spinner doing that to monte, and it was probably the single most fantastically hilarious thing I can remember. Definitely top 3. I remember Spinner asking me to help him find a website that sold a particular knife he wanted to order, and he ended up giving me 25$ in credits for finding it.

LMFAO!!!! hahahah its a beautiful thing mc.

i helped spinner a few times with panda to jump and hit people so occasionaly id call a favour like "can u hit so and so"

and he'd log in about 23 accounts and hit with each lol.

rom3o™ Wrote:LMFAO!!!! hahahah its a beautiful thing mc.

i helped spinner a few times with panda to jump and hit people so occasionaly id call a favour like "can u hit so and so"

and he'd log in about 23 accounts and hit with each lol.

spinner is an odd case though...think more people hate him than u rome...lol...
AlKi

rom3o™ Wrote:u sure u not drunk bryce lol.

damn i remember that but we didnt level =) u had the supra up your sleeve which you killed me with!

that was one of the most fun freindly battles ever, and finally a challenge.

IDE battle 1

Worst IDE battle ever ever ever.

haha i remember when i found that supra hahaha, and it has been used ever since. Tongue
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon