Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whats happening?

Users online: 1 · Quick Match Enabled
Driver name Net Worth Import Models Status
[EZE] ll_PHOKONGKOC_ll $1,683,968,813 0 status

Theres 7 days left, and only me online? sorry if this is totally useless but it was a shocker!
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

Prolly cuz it only takes a few days to get to max level, so after that people only sign in to work real quick.

Change the exp/levels as well as the 16k prize credit amounts.

30 HIs
150k models
20 Thefts

These were all implemented back for the two day blitz round and they worked great. Now that its back to two weeks, people get the quick as hell, almost defeating the purpose.

It should take more time to reach the goals/peak level on here is what Im saying.
:ok:

Confusedpam:... Its what's for dinner.

IGN: TheCheater

Calder Sucks

yeah it was wierd i talked to ray about it right after the round was over, and said to just double it for the 2 week rounds.... never got done yet.
[Image: Midori_Fairy_by_buttonnose.jpg]

me and keith were talking about it.

if anything those prizes should take an entire round to claim, if they even get claimed at all.

Those def need updated. They need to be goals instead of being reached 20 hours into the session.

I dont blame the racers. They only need to race til 57 or so, then anytime they get on they get HId to hell. Make it take twice as long to get to 57. No reason max level should be reached after just a couple days.

There isnt really any reason to be online now a days

Calder Sucks

for 2 week rounds it should be...500k im's recruited for 20k creds when u get there,an icon brought in for it and 10k creds for the following round

30 boosts,20k creds and 15k the following round with the icon

50 hi's with 20k creds and 15k the following round
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

I honestly don't see a problem with the HI's or the Boosts (well other than the boosts are usually done with the help of friends which essentially takes the competition and fun out of it.)

I also don't think making it harder to get to 57 with the current experience system is the route to go since this affects everyone in the game. Now I can hear you now, "obviously it affects everyone in the game" but my point is this, with the current experience system and the bonus system it is VERY difficult for a non bonus exp player to get near 57. I have done it one single session, it took most of the session, it cost me $ for creds simply to race and honestly the last 1000 races WERE with the bonus.

Now this is going to sound strange coming from someone that has taken 2nd place pretty often lately but.... the prizes are simply too big. You get too many credits, with the current racing system anyone with the time can fly through the levels not because of the experience but just through sheer volume.

Lower the prize creds, change the exp system to the one I've been pushing for months and I think it will balance things out a bit. IF you do that you can adjust the exp a bit, but honestly I'd rather see more levels and attainable prices at the higher end than making what we already have harder.

How many new players do you think give up on level 10? They are going to assume that each level following gets harder....

calder12 Wrote:How many new players do you think give up on level 10? They are going to assume that each level following gets harder....

it's not just new players.. without double exp, i won't go past level 10.. it simply takes too long..
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

PANDAhumpnMONKEY Wrote:it's not just new players.. without double exp, i won't go past level 10.. it simply takes too long..

lol agreed Smile i've simply stopped playing because of level 10... waste of time
winter's own

it only takes like 400wins to make level 1-10 with normal exp ...

im on lvl 10 ..with 3k+ loses and 50 wins ... yeeeeeaaaaa ... 88%exp on that level ... screw wins ..just let others race me.
One Of Midnites Forum Mod Team......Black__Metal ™©

Whether or not the exp or levels are changed, I dont really care. I spent time racing, enough to realize that its not for me.

If anything, eliminate double exp. That way it takes everyone ALL session to attain max level, like it is supposed to. This whole get to 57 right away, then barely log in just to work the rest of the session is lame. If people arent online, whats the point of even having players. We could have 1,000,000 active players but if theres only 10 on at a time its F*cking lame.

The HI, theft, and Recruit DEFINITELY need adjusted. Calder may disagree, but he wasnt here for the 2 day round when those "low" goals were implemented. They need raised.

I say 500 k sounds about right for recruit....

50 or more for HI
50 or more for Theft.....(although who really gives a sh*t about theft)

It should take close to a full 14 days to reach goals if they are going to even be there.

Calder Sucks

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  whats up sept 2018 mecca_boy 2 2,357 11-17-2018, 04:40 AM
Last Post: mecca_boy
  Dead forum...whats up? pollockab 0 1,359 07-31-2011, 02:34 PM
Last Post: pollockab
  Whats everyones plans for next round? Freshexp 18 4,922 03-02-2008, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Tsuji_48
  Whats up Etter24 35 6,309 08-11-2007, 08:05 PM
Last Post: HeartBeatStoper
  whats the big IDEa? rom3o™ 57 10,575 06-26-2007, 02:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  Sayin Whats Up... TheAirMan 0 1,096 02-18-2007, 03:00 PM
Last Post: TheAirMan
  Whats the deal? triniboi 1 1,314 02-06-2006, 01:01 PM
Last Post: calder12
  Whats better More credits or More models? LoveDontHate 7 2,679 01-23-2006, 08:34 PM
Last Post: JDMAccord02
  whats the diff of "the new mc" straight3dg3 2 1,594 01-19-2006, 12:09 PM
Last Post: straight3dg3
  Whats going on? Freshexp 37 8,616 10-04-2005, 01:28 PM
Last Post: monteman

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon