Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Crew Suggestion - Want feedback from others

Quote: ??? im confused. i thought it was about getting the most cm's and whoever works the most...

Right now the way the game is it is about getting a bunch of CM's, building a car and then racing the same crew cars again and again and letting them do all the work. They have to keep making money in order to keep racing the main crew while the main crew rakes in the winning cash and keeps all their own.

The whole point is that it doesn't take any skill to buy a Honda and race it against another Honda when the helper car is tuned to lose to a snail.

Take helper crews out of the equation completely and make it a combination of hard work and racing FAST cars against other REAL crews.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

Yea i remember chatting to you about this on MSN the other nite, there may b one problem based on this tho, basically your making MC to much like TS, by basing it on points, not money.

This may also lead to the decline in people spending to get top crew, if they cannot be garenteed the top crew place

nah, the spending comes in with the building of experience and you still have to work to make money. All of that is unchanged. Crews will spend in order to get higher levels cause that is how they will continue to get higher level cars and faster speeds.

Besides, we are talking about changing just the crew side of things, not the whole game system.
[Image: Rain1.jpg]

do u have any idea what people spend in a tight top crew battle ask dyna if u don't beleive me but it can get expensive to win top crew
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

yes it can Cool
AlKi

I third that one.. I went last round withoout spending a dime.. The round prior to that.. I spent a decent amount and got a better spot when round ended..But my ratio was a hella lot better than this round which helped in getting CM's. So it was worth it
92 Talon TSi AWD-you just got owned by a chick
[Image: spamdsm.gif]

Quote:
Quote: ??? im confused. i thought it was about getting the most cm's and whoever works the most...

Right now the way the game is it is about getting a bunch of CM's, building a car and then racing the same crew cars again and again and letting them do all the work. They have to keep making money in order to keep racing the main crew while the main crew rakes in the winning cash and keeps all their own.

The whole point is that it doesn't take any skill to buy a Honda and race it against another Honda when the helper car is tuned to lose to a snail.

Take helper crews out of the equation completely and make it a combination of hard work and racing FAST cars against other REAL crews.

ok i see where you're coming from...i dont know if you've ever been a crew leader before but the whole crew car thing is screwed up. you cant put all the parts on or tune faster than 10.0. i think a coulple people have gotten lucky but the crew car thing is like a bug...so that idea wouldnt work right now. (i dont know if they've fixed it by now, have they?)
midnite is spelled wrong.

thats a great idea
Restricted

ans spending has nothing to do with exp its all about cbr who cares about levels
First there was two sets of footprints in the sand Then there was one set of footprints in the sand When times get hard and shit hits the fan God don't walk with me, he carry me man

Quote:ans spending has nothing to do with exp its all about cbr who cares about levels

:ooo: so true :ooo:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  crew models Purple 1 1,593 08-03-2015, 11:42 AM
Last Post: C-speed
  Crew Messages Reebar 4 3,085 06-24-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  Crew Battle Balancing Kiro 0 1,034 03-06-2015, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Kiro
  require less people to for full crew pollockab 9 3,256 11-09-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Top crew payout Tokkiez 0 1,323 07-18-2011, 09:08 PM