Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
07-29-2008 Proposed changes to curb multi's + HI's

ok without reading the whole thing..

All I say is: Bring Back Gold Game!
:tocas:
Big Grin

lmfao .. i dout gold will come back.

but would be good if it did .... then i cud try and own the reg game.

Level 3 HI wouldnt work. . . they will jsut sit mutilties until they wer at lvl 3 then hit away.

you need to keep the muiltie sweeps happing EVERY round
Black__Metal

Jman is right. Ray and Cres needs to hire someone or two.

Especially because I want my membership I won for free from a round ago for Top Crew Leader. Took me two-three days to get my 1,500 credits instead of membership cuz I was charged $5 for it.

And hiring someone would help fix the game sooner or something, even for multi sweeps.
-xTechno

Hardout Tech ,

no offence to ray and cres but i think betwen the many games they run its hard for them to keep everyone happy ... new staff would be a good idea
Black__Metal

i recommended jhonny a.k.a black for president,ang and my cute brandon for new staff ...

:buttrock::rock:
You will never be what we once were....

http://www.midnitechallenge.com/tag/48813.png

alrite here is my thoughts about this whole HI thing...honestly i think that they should jus make the credit combos higher...before i remember the times where it was like 120-180 credit combos...what ever happen to those...now u can HI with 5 credits...this is ridiculous...the way they should do it is jus take away these low credit combos and make them large again...thats what i think...no need to get to a certain lvl and all that...no matter what people will always make multies and use them...i used to do it back in the day which is the reason i was banned a couple times....havent used multies since..but i mean still...multies are always going to be there...so what they should do is make the combos more...that way they basically get less attempts at each player...instead of 200 attempts with 1k credits, they get 5....thats how is should be...
AlKi

It's funny how I had my top HI medal with just 51 HI's compared to the Top HI now...

And I don't honestly think Ang will be able to do this as a new staff because I hardly see her online lately since she got the job..
-xTechno

like i said. Im done helping "phaze" out.

Until you admit who you are, then i refuse to help and be around.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Bubye83 Wrote:i recommended jhonny a.k.a black for president,ang and my cute brandon for new staff ...

:buttrock::rock:

i wish i could be presodent Sad
Black__Metal

phaze = ray

ok thanks bye
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Proposed Changes for Better Gameplay v2pointOH 6 2,185 07-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  Multi Sweeps He_Hate_Me 3 1,479 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  12-21-2008 Suggested Updates and changes Admin 39 8,755 12-23-2008, 01:25 PM
Last Post: MC_Alumni
  Are we gonna do something about this multi problem or wut.. Smiddy 8 2,007 08-17-2008, 03:26 AM
Last Post: Smiddy
  Proposed Changes: Making crews more competitive Admin 24 5,972 07-20-2008, 01:21 PM
Last Post: bscrzymn2k6
  Multi's Outkast 14 3,951 04-23-2005, 08:28 PM
Last Post: mecca_boy

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon