Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game - Forums Cres or Ray

Currently Active Users: 9 (1 members and 8 guests)

Any way you can now change it so it's the same login for game and forums?> wasn't it on a diffrent server than the game as to why there different?. can you link them or anything so its the same for both, because not many people can be bothered to join it looks like.

My opinion as to whys the forums are dead..

And get the game on facebook or something. advertising. need to be more people playing if your able to get a multi or two into top 10.....
more people = more money for you. this game use to be quite good, 2 years latter and i rejoin, like 20people over 20 thousand networth last day...
It use to be hard to get a top 10. 4-5 people paying to get top 3. im sure 2years ago you were making alot more from the game than now..

Can you please comment Cres or Ray so we can try to get the game going forward and positive, the forums are all bad things. people will read that and not want to play join or play. I know you want to make money as by bringing in energy aswell, but you need the people here to play to make it.
So can you comment so we can try bring MC back??????????

shouldn't be a prob to have 2 log ins and passwords unless you have 30 accounts and can't remember which goes to what account.I see no issue with the log ins being different.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

Yeah well its my guess as to why there are no forum members, compaired to visitors looking,

i couldnt agree more...dont get me wrong i still play unfortunately...but i LOVED ths game 2 yrs ago...now im starting not to like it anymore...if the game doesnt get better then i think it might be time to switch back to the online racing game i played when i left last time...
.......CoOkIe_MoNsTeR......

I Told You Niggas 9 10 Times Stop Fucking With Me
Put That Knife In Ya
Take A Little Bit Of Life From Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
Put The Gun To Ya Let It Sing You A Song
I Let It Hum To Ya
The Others One Sing Along
Now It's A Duet?
Nd You Wet, When You Check Out The Technique
From The Two Teckz

stop whining and just quit like the rest of us.

If no progress or changes to improve gameplay and game sorroundings. Whats the point in feeding money into someones wallet.
[SIZE="5"]#1 most icons in game.[/SIZE] CoolWink:redface:Big Grin

I am retired ... long live SILENCE

[SIZE="5"]My Sluts
[/SIZE]

Black_Metal
Monte_Man
joedaslutter
Pandera !!!!

[Image: laker.gif]
[Image: 49175.png] [Image: 49175-3199.gif]

Getting harassed? Have a cheat or bug to report? Have ideas to help the game. Feel free to contact me

jeremy brown says
im gay i like men

angie i hear ya on that...

im kinda hoping they are fixing all the problems hence why the game is late starting...

if it goes back to it's prime then i wont have any problem droppin money like i used to...

i make more money then i did before now so i kno i can drop more n more...

got so much n i dont kno wht to do with it now...

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

There's nothing more that we'd want, than to bring MC back to how it was in it's prime. However, it seems that recently, no matter what we change/update, it doesn't help or make everyone happy.

Perhaps we should get the more involved/influential people in MC together and we'll have a live chat session over Skype or something.

Admin Wrote:There's nothing more that we'd want, than to bring MC back to how it was in it's prime. However, it seems that recently, no matter what we change/update, it doesn't help or make everyone happy.

Perhaps we should get the more involved/influential people in MC together and we'll have a live chat session over Skype or something.

You are right you can not make everyone happy,But I think we are all in agreement on one thing.The old version was much more fun and even on its worse days of time it had more then 4 actual members playing in a game period,I understand things change and I have no problem with that I also understand the time that goes into coding new formats. my opinion is this game is set up to much like other games.This game used to be unique there was not another like it ..now it is just like every other game out there, that gets boring.Just my opinion.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A GIRL!!!!

i think the live chat would be good actually...that way you can finally talk about how you can make the game better like it USED to be couple years ago...

Put That Knife In Ya
Am I Frightening Ya?
Shall I Continue
I Let It Hum To Ya
Now It's A Duet?
From The Two Teckz

Well, whomever is down to chat in a live session, chime in here. Pass the word around too. Even if you just wanna listen in and not participate. That way I know how many people to expect and get something setup accordingly.

Maybe set something up for sometime in 2 weeks?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Old accounts in game Black__Metal 5 2,133 04-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  Idea's to improve the game mecca_boy 8 3,074 02-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Black__Metal
  new game stat, MOST MONEY MADE FOR CREW hwnplaya 1 1,391 11-14-2009, 04:31 PM
Last Post: HOMIEPA
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85
  game suggestions 777 9 2,642 03-03-2009, 11:22 AM
Last Post: MC_Alumni

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon