Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY!

My first idea.. Get rid of the whole "Total Networth" stuff and keep it on the Crew Models and crew bank roll... That's the way crews have always been, and the only way I could see them being...
[Image: steamby4.th.gif]

Make the parts adding more like it is now. not a pop up window that reloads everytime u try somethine.

Also change exp system to nw and and skill level related, so if you beat someone a higher level that you are you gain more exp. like it used to be when u could stay at level one and loose heaps of races to teh top guys and then level up all at once.
Consulate

Ask me in game for help

Dan is right the crew models and crew bank roll have to be in there

without crew models for racing...racing is no longer worth it

and adding parts needs to change drastically...either the pop up window goes or the page needs to not reload every time you exit it...makes for a pain in the ass if ur impatient

thats my 2 cents for now

Also it would be great to change the race wait time from 4 minutes to 2 minute. 4 minutes just takes to long, also along with that if we can double up races like we use to would be great.
Noob, what Noob...

Oh, I think we need to remind some people this is a BETA TEST. So try everything, I will race those that I will beat,and those who will beat me. We are trying out the entire aspect of the game to help Ray and Cres get the bugs out now. So if your sent a race, except it please. I don`t believe we are winning anything out of this Beta, so have fun, and lets get the bugs out.

Thanks, small rant over. :redface:
Noob, what Noob...

I don't like seeing this vvv
You cannot challenge this driver, he is currently offline and is out of your race range. Try racing someone above or closer to your networth, or is currently online.

A_n_i_M_a_L_ Wrote:Also it would be great to change the race wait time from 4 minutes to 2 minute. 4 minutes just takes to long, also along with that if we can double up races like we use to would be great.

I second this idea. I miss race times cause one person decides to ignore me.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

there should be a spending limit of $200 becuz that is a problem that everyone complains of and it will level the playing field

Also if you spend for credits more than just a membership then the achievements shouldnt be attainable...kind of like a cheat code in a video game

Home invading needs to be very hard as it is a racing game and i dont like the idea of someone just home invading thier way into the top 10 or top 3 on the last day

Crews should be decided by crew models and crew bank roll...but take out the sponsorship rating and racing aspect of it...that way the crew that works the hardest will win in the end becuz they will have the most crew models and their worker must get thier skill level up in order to make more money

Not sure if it was mentioned yet, but when purchasing a part, could the window close right away after purchasing, instead of having to manually close the window.
Noob, what Noob...

liGHts_OUt09 Wrote:there should be a spending limit of $200 becuz that is a problem that everyone complains of and it will level the playing field

Also if you spend for credits more than just a membership then the achievements shouldnt be attainable...kind of like a cheat code in a video game

Home invading needs to be very hard as it is a racing game and i dont like the idea of someone just home invading thier way into the top 10 or top 3 on the last day

Crews should be decided by crew models and crew bank roll...but take out the sponsorship rating and racing aspect of it...that way the crew that works the hardest will win in the end becuz they will have the most crew models and their worker must get thier skill level up in order to make more money
Ray is not going to put a limit on how much money people are going to give him, even though it sounds good.
Home invading is fine the way it is.
The crew idea is good, but the skill level of a person doesn't affect how much money the crew makes, the crew models do.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  New game idea! A game for the players, designed BY the players! Admin 19 8,846 09-16-2015, 08:09 AM
Last Post: karllim14
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  game schedule cjw21 3 2,386 08-25-2014, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Admin
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  Game - Forums Cres or Ray fast_fried 10 4,006 07-23-2012, 01:50 PM
Last Post: fast_fried
  Gold/Regular Game v2pointOH 3 2,076 01-27-2012, 06:24 PM
Last Post: v2pointOH

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon