Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: STeiNLaGeR banned?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
is he banned cause he dont show up on the crew list
old news
yea this is the most retarded thing ive heard......

hes banned because too many people log on to his account to accept/send crew races

and the funny thing is that this particular rule doesnt come into play till next session...

and if I remember correctly the BOT users back in the day made the excuse that there was no rule against it....

well as of now there is no rule against logging on for a friend.....
Quote:hes banned because too many people log on to his account to accept/send crew races

It's funny how u say that’s when ray has to said nothing about his ban and if he is banned he did something wrong and ray banned him for that so b4 u say there is no rule mind your own [censored] business and let ray run this game not you. Enless you got a email from ray saying he was banned because of that then don't say he is banned because of it
mecca if you dont know anything about the situation, then you shouldnt talk about it...and he prolly said something cuz he knows something about it...
Kyle you stfu, that is probally what Tana was told how the [censored] would you know.
In that secntence did i ever say i did now why he was banned NO i was just saying enless you now why he is banned then don't say [censored]
An he prolly knows why he was banned hence why he said it, who the [censored] are you to question it? when you yourself just said you didn't know
mecca if you dont know [censored] than I suggest you shut the [censored] up....

Sent : Thursday, 18 August 2005 8:30:46 p.m.
To : "'Tana Anderson'"
Subject : RE: suspended account

| | | Inbox

Too many accounts have been using that one. I cannot allow this type of abuse, multi or not.
My leaders not banned is he but it looks like your is
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5