Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Spyker MF1 [1]

Fixed.
Hrm,never mind,i can handle it,doesnt actully remove the part,its just the writings stuck there..never mind...doesnt bother me was just wondering Smile

also Cres..Ive gone through EVERY single car in the game and checked parts,if i remember rights the only bugs really is the one above this , the bugatti having no parts and no Domestics car for 31+ ide. i cant test the other 2 ides cars cuz not in the level area :x
admin Wrote:Fixed.

Lol,i had the 1 car that was in there thats now gone,its filled my garage with like 10 of em lol,just had to sell them :O haha
After you race someone and you view results of last race the date is always at 12/31 4:00 Pm.

Date
Result 12/31 4:00pmB_I_G_B_A_N_G [[email protected]] <VSbscar [[email protected]] [View]
In crew chat after you post a message your name does not appear.
[Image: avatar.jpg]
Big_Bang Wrote:After you race someone and you view results of last race the date is always at 12/31 4:00 Pm.

Date
Result 12/31 4:00pmB_I_G_B_A_N_G [[email protected]] <VSbscar [[email protected]] [View]

Fixed.
Big_Bang Wrote:In crew chat after you post a message your name does not appear.
[Image: avatar.jpg]

Fixed.
in the chat if u click on a crew in the game you automaticly appear and speak with the crew leaders name of the crew u have clicked on. and also when u do this it repeats everything u have typed prior to doing this under that name a second time
Red Bull RB2 ChassisBlue/Yellow$2,516,180-[Get In]
Williams FW28 ChassisBlue/White$2,500,000-[Get In]
Super Aguri SA06 ChassisWhite/Red$2,500,000-[Get In]
These cars don't have some parts. I'm sure more don't. Only the Renault has all the parts.
Not sure if its a bug but do you need to use credits to choose a role for the crew? I made myself the racer but it took 1k credit away from me.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16