Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
admin Wrote:No idea what you're talking about, please be more specific.

When in an american car I entered the WWIII I vs D...It would not register the times I put up for American cars or Imports. I am level 25 so I am in the middle bracket. The Euro car registered for me. That was the only car that I could get to register a timeslip for those. It took the 100 credits and it took the 50K in entrance money also.
and we still need domestice above lvl 31
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Not 1 car has Port and Polish,Weight Reduction or Differential.

ive been through everything up to lvl 10 and havent found one and the AMX hardly has any engine parts at all i think i got 4 parts
The Bugatti Veyron,and 2 of the F1's have no parts.
If i click on a vehicle in my garage:

" This vehicle does not exist."
Duno if its a bug or not...

but can sell my car with all parts installed.... couldnt do it before just bringing it to attention
Reliability dosnt go down?? done over 50races and still on 100%
does sometimes,doesnt sometimes.
lx_ Wrote:Duno if its a bug or not...

but can sell my car with all parts installed.... couldnt do it before just bringing it to attention

Thats because the Parts thing is different to how it was,its meant to be that we can sell our cars with parts on,thats the best thing about the new parts thing lol.
lx_ Wrote:If i click on a vehicle in my garage:

" This vehicle does not exist."

I had that,you have to clikc on the actual get in,not the car name.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16