Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
500k Recruited IM's20,000 CreditsJun 23[Completed]61.5 million Recruited IM's30,000 CreditsJun 23[Completed]6
For achievements you don't have to complete them to claim them.
Big_Bang Wrote:500k Recruited IM's20,000 CreditsJun 23[Completed]61.5 million Recruited IM's30,000 CreditsJun 23[Completed]6
For achievements you don't have to complete them to claim them.

Fixed.
I dont think you can get im's from offline racing.
For money races it should show how much money the people are racing for like rev1.
When I got an HI I went to "view" under inflicted damages and I got this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/dev.midnitechallenge.com/includes/header.inc.php:8) in /usr/local/www/dev.midnitechallenge.com/myhistory.php on line 691
In My Garage page, when I refill my NOS, it don't refill and the pop up shows new page of your inventory.

And in Miata, I can buy mirrors under grille.
[Image: mcQQ.jpg]

What's that 5 in the circle? And it seems to me that the number of days hasn't counted...
Kill the race time from every 4 minutes to 2 minutes.
bscrzymn2k6 Wrote:Kill the race time from every 4 minutes to 2 minutes.

Agreed.
Daggermouth Wrote:When I got an HI I went to "view" under inflicted damages and I got this

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /usr/local/www/dev.midnitechallenge.com/includes/header.inc.php:8) in /usr/local/www/dev.midnitechallenge.com/myhistory.php on line 691

Fixed.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16