Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: MC Rev3 Beta Testing Bugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Tried more than 1 car?
Not too sure if a bug like but .. for IDE , its impossible to get all 3 of the 31+ ide's..because all the car levels have been altered..and the only level 31+ car that will enter is the Bugatti Veyron,then theres only the 2 ferraris above level 30 which dont enter...are the IDE's getting changed?

Edit: Theres the skyline gtr which is level 35..didnt see it before,highest skill level then,that enters Ide though

Edit 2: Never mind,found the 2 porsches..didnt see them at first cuz wasnt looking at the memby cars Smile
Just noticed that when your on "My Garage" and your building a car..you click a part it comes up with the little window..it says youve bought the part..but then when you click the X to that window...it says this:

MY GARAGE
The upgrade has been removed.

right below my garage on the my garage page.
cant uninstall parts from cars.
dnb_Fueld Wrote:cant uninstall parts from cars.

Click on "My Inventory" after you select a part on the buy parts window. Rolleyes
Theres no Domestics car for WW3 level 31+
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Just noticed that when your on "My Garage" and your building a car..you click a part it comes up with the little window..it says youve bought the part..but then when you click the X to that window...it says this:

MY GARAGE
The upgrade has been removed.

right below my garage on the my garage page.

I can't reproduce this.
Spyker MF1 [1]
admin Wrote:I can't reproduce this.

Heres that removed part bug,i had added a part,but ever since i removed 1 part earlier today...it just stays there with the image thing below it..
crazyfrog555 Wrote:Heres that removed part bug,i had added a part,but ever since i removed 1 part earlier today...it just stays there with the image thing below it..

Still can't get it to do it... :confused:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16