Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
the game ended right when its suppossed too, 6pm pst. the in game clock was correct.. the home page clock was off by one hour... all i know is the game ended exactly the same time it always does....
Well done to everyone!
I missed the end, was at a party havin a good time Wink haha!
love you all!
it may have ended when it normally should..but only cuz clocks went forward an hour..many people have ALOT of wasted creds and 1hour missed because the clock was not setup correctly..needs a few hours..prefrably 24hours/1 day adding on to make it fair again.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:it may have ended when it normally should..but only cuz clocks went forward an hour..many people have ALOT of wasted creds and 1hour missed because the clock was not setup correctly..needs a few hours..prefrably 24hours/1 day adding on to make it fair again.

do u ever stop cryin dude? lol.
Benton08 Wrote:do u ever stop cryin dude? lol.

in this case no. i had 50k creds out of my bank..unused..what you expect me t do? sit there and let myself loose 50k creds because the game wasnt functioning correctly? no didnt think so.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:in this case no. i had 50k creds out of my bank..unused..what you expect me t do? sit there and let myself loose 50k creds because the game wasnt functioning correctly? no didnt think so.

why dont u just claim u got burnt again? Wink
im willing to put my top crew on the line aswell as my first place.

Bring on another day, another hour. you make the rules ill spank you a second time Nate.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:it may have ended when it normally should..but only cuz clocks went forward an hour..many people have ALOT of wasted creds and 1hour missed because the clock was not setup correctly..needs a few hours..prefrably 24hours/1 day adding on to make it fair again.

Wait wait wait. If the game ended one hour "before" it should have why the fuck are you asking for 24 hours?
Big_Bang Wrote:Wait wait wait. If the game ended one hour "before" it should have why the fuck are you asking for 24 hours?

Because if you give it another 24hours, that will give everyone a chance to know that it is back on for another day. instead of 1 hour because people will miss it and keep complaining.

Yeah i wouldnt mnd it being put back on. especially for the ammount ive spent this round.

It might have been right but noone was to know about it, apart from on game timer which i hardly even look at.Big Grin
lol,so both top crews and the players agree to it..now just need cres t add 24hours on..ill own your a$$ vaughn Tongue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6