Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Haha fully bro, stupid fiing timer.

Yeah well if id spent just like 100k or somethink i wouldnt even worry about asking. but just the large ammount i did spend, just feels not too good to see that money go, and not get a prize because im pretty sure i could ov taken 1st no probs.

i was intending to work unto over 1.5 bill - 2 bill haha because i didnt know how many credits crazydog did have.

looks like you will have to take it this round ...altho cold___fire says hes going to waxxxx everyone and take it easy

bahahahaha
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Haha fully bro, stupid fiing timer.

Yeah well if id spent just like 100k or somethink i wouldnt even worry about asking. but just the large ammount i did spend, just feels not too good to see that money go, and not get a prize because im pretty sure i could ov taken 1st no probs.

i was intending to work unto over 1.5 bill - 2 bill haha because i didnt know how many credits crazydog did have.

lol,i was going to go too,bro,when i got first,it took my 75k creds to get too 750mill..and i only finished at 450mill after gettign raped..your crazy if you wanna go to above 1billion lmfao..i want my credits back too CRY!.
Black__Metal Wrote:looks like you will have to take it this round ...altho cold___fire says hes going to waxxxx everyone and take it easy

bahahahaha

thats my multi you dumb fool. nah it aint really,he will get raped by psyfull anyway.
Black__Metal Wrote:looks like you will have to take it this round ...altho cold___fire says hes going to waxxxx everyone and take it easy

bahahahaha

Pfft! ahaha
I will crack the jokes...
He can crack the mirrors Tongue
Benton08 Wrote:Pfft! ahaha
I will crack the jokes...
He can crack the mirrors Tongue

you wear a skirt,you cant make fun of people.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:you wear a skirt,you cant make fun of people.

Firstly, its not a skirt - Kilts the word CrazyFag.
Secondly, it gets you laid, so i aint botherin Wink
Thirdly, they are only wore for big occasions (Weddings etc)

So sook on that you potato picking nooooob! Wink <3
Benton08 Wrote:Firstly, its not a skirt - Kilts the word CrazyFag.
Secondly, it gets you laid, so i aint botherin Wink
Thirdly, they are only wore for big occasions (Weddings etc)

So sook on that you potato picking nooooob! Wink <3

firstly, it is a skirt to everyone else in the world,your as straight as a round about
secondly, does it fuck,if it does im buying one
thirdly, you wear them all the time you twonk
fourthly, i aint no potato picker
fifthly, your gay
sixthly, nothing for this one,just wanted to have double your points.

SUCK ON THAT MR.CHRIS BENTON!
crazyfrog555 Wrote:firstly, it is a skirt to everyone else in the world,your as straight as a round about
secondly, does it fuck,if it does im buying one
thirdly, you wear them all the time you twonk
fourthly, i aint no potato picker
fifthly, your gay
sixthly, nothing for this one,just wanted to have double your points.

SUCK ON THAT MR.CHRIS BENTON!

im the bent one? coming from CrazyFrog555? haha

infact i dont wanna ask where u got that name from dude, if its from that ringtone or whatever it was then that is the most gay thing ever hahaha. Tongue

It does, Ive wore it once in my whole life, and i got laid that night Wink hahaha

Yes you are, you are assigned the potatos and turnips little natey boy.

Im not gay, as ive stated above, i go for the females, whats ur orientation? confusion? haha Wink

and lastly, i would just like to say your gf is more riddled than the DaVinci Code (Courtesy of yours truly Wink)
Benton08 Wrote:im the bent one? coming from CrazyFrog555? haha

infact i dont wanna ask where u got that name from dude, if its from that ringtone or whatever it was then that is the most gay thing ever hahaha. Tongue

It does, Ive wore it once in my whole life, and i got laid that night Wink hahaha

Yes you are, you are assigned the potatos and turnips little natey boy.

Im not gay, as ive stated above, i go for the females, whats ur orientation? confusion? haha Wink

and lastly, i would just like to say your gf is more riddled than the DaVinci Code (Courtesy of yours truly Wink)

ahaaha..no. roflll,i had crazyfrog555 7+ years ago dude...WAY before that crazyfrog thing came out..even though i love that lil frog. cbf to read the rest..it didnt make me laugh..so yeah. CYA.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:ahaaha..no. roflll,i had crazyfrog555 7+ years ago dude...WAY before that crazyfrog thing came out..even though i love that lil frog. cbf to read the rest..it didnt make me laugh..so yeah. CYA.

its not sposed to coz its about you Smile
yeah laters man cba with this either lol
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6