Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Nate, chill bro. It is what it is. You can't always control all the variables in life.

If we get more time, than we do.

It is what it is. I'm not gonna complain. I had credits on this too. Everyone did. But it's in the hands of Ray/Cres now. That's that.
SexyJDM Wrote:Nate, chill bro. It is what it is. You can't always control all the variables in life.

If we get more time, than we do.

It is what it is. I'm not gonna complain. I had credits on this too. Everyone did. But it's in the hands of Ray/Cres now. That's that.

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay lmao.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:lol,so both top crews and the players agree to it..now just need cres t add 24hours on..ill own your a$$ vaughn Tongue

i cant wait to see the time get added on, and u lose, we still win and u complain some more Tongue
Benton08 Wrote:i cant wait to see the time get added on, and u lose, we still win and u complain some more Tongue

rofl,if the time gets added back on and i loose,i wont cry,i will congratulate..at least then the round ended fairly Wink so shh.
crazyfrog555 Wrote:rofl,if the time gets added back on and i loose,i wont cry,i will congratulate..at least then the round ended fairly Wink so shh.

Exactly fair is fair.

So we will wait and seeSmile time to kick some a**
crazyfrog555 Wrote:rofl,if the time gets added back on and i loose,i wont cry,i will congratulate..at least then the round ended fairly Wink so shh.

haha <3
Benton08 Wrote:haha <3

tis true,if i loose a fair round,i congratualte..but this round got fked at end..oh well...up to cres to decide the outcome now.
Gratz all
crazyfrog555 Wrote:tis true,if i loose a fair round,i congratualte..but this round got fked at end..oh well...up to cres to decide the outcome now.

nothing will happen or change .... all dpends on what timmer you went off ....

it dosnt need to be dragged into every other thread ... once will be more then enough ...
f*ck&^g gaaaaaaaaaay...congrats vaghn and you lot..guess it was just lucky by which timer you went by :[.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6