Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Congrats
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
crazyfrog555 Wrote:f*ck&^g gaaaaaaaaaay...congrats vaghn and you lot..guess it was just lucky by which timer you went by :[.

It doesn't take luck to choose the timer. Only noobs go by the home page timer. Big Grin
Black__Metal Wrote:nothing will happen or change .... all dpends on what timmer you went off ....

it dosnt need to be dragged into every other thread ... once will be more then enough ...

Well f**k spending then!!!!

Im not gonna go and put down over 500$ worth of credits to help vaughn out to win top crew, and not even get a chance to try get some credits back.

S**t i had 200k just sitting there waiting to be used, but i didnt know what timer to go off. What a waste of 200k!!!!!!!!!!!

not taking it out on you black. nore anyone that got the prizes. Im just mad that the timer cant be exactly right when people pay them to get somewhere in this game, and then just get ripped like that!
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Well f**k spending then!!!!

Im not gonna go and put down over 500$ worth of credits to help vaughn out to win top crew, and not even get a chance to try get some credits back.

S**t i had 200k just sitting there waiting to be used, but i didnt know what timer to go off. What a waste of 200k!!!!!!!!!!!

not taking it out on you black. nore anyone that got the prizes. Im just mad that the timer cant be exactly right when people pay them to get somewhere in this game, and then just get ripped like that!

:postwhore: :buttrock: :popcorn: :jerry:
i feel so sorry for u 2 losing outrageous amounts of creds lol.
Benton08 Wrote:i feel so sorry for u 2 losing outrageous amounts of creds lol.

so should ray + cres..but no. :[
PlAy_4_DeAlZ Wrote:Well f**k spending then!!!!

i hear ya bro ... would piss me off about the credits 2 ... but they timmer just bad luck .. id say you should get a pay back on the credits
Black__Metal Wrote:i hear ya bro ... would piss me off about the credits 2 ... but they timmer just bad luck .. id say you should get a pay back on the credits

/agree
crazyfrog555 Wrote:/agree

p o s t w h o r e
Black__Metal Wrote:p o s t w h o r e

m a n w h o r e
Black__Metal Wrote:i hear ya bro ... would piss me off about the credits 2 ... but they timmer just bad luck .. id say you should get a pay back on the credits

Haha fully bro, stupid fiing timer.

Yeah well if id spent just like 100k or somethink i wouldnt even worry about asking. but just the large ammount i did spend, just feels not too good to see that money go, and not get a prize because im pretty sure i could ov taken 1st no probs.

i was intending to work unto over 1.5 bill - 2 bill haha because i didnt know how many credits crazydog did have.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6