Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Message for All Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
it was fun tho cuz you could fcuk ppl over lol i did no such thing Confusedhocked: lol

SSVegito

agreed it was fun but took away the racing aspect of the game.
thats true lol
I dont' understand what you mean by burning CM's???

david_mullen18

it means someone in the crew losses CM's on purpose i think im not exactly sure
Yes...you are correct. It's an immature move by players that can't accept defeat.
burning is an aspect of the game and u all should jst accept it, one way or another its gonna happen, no matter what. just get use to it, it can't be prevented
Burning crew models is some big top crew getting scared that some crew they never heard of is going to beat them to get a medal.
LOL first of all rhs...burning should not be a part of this game and we should not have to get use to it...too much effort goes into getting cms, then they are just burned with one or two workings, so please if you dont have anything smart to say please dont talk at all...and second mecca, the crews that have been burnt this session have either been top crews (puff, JR, Kronic) or they have been right there with the best so no it isn't just the top crews..but personally i hate this part of the game and it is ruining it for me and alot of other racers
wtf, i hate crews the burn im saying get use to it b/c its gonna happen
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7