Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Message for All Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
i would know the updates but i haven't played in 2 months and then they banned me for nothing and now haven't given me my account back so i never bothered checking the updates cause until i can play again there is no point
try to keep your pearls of MC wisdom to yourself unless theyre valid Big Grin
Quote:i would know the updates but i haven't played in 2 months and then they banned me for nothing and now haven't given me my account back so i never bothered checking the updates cause until i can play again there is no point

If u wanna play badly then id suggest emailing him again
burning is cool

i know sum1 who burnt pufpuf 5 times wat a champion

nicke burnt jrproject or someone esle thxx to daisy they own

burning owns
hey romeo i thought you were retired? couldn't stay away?
how do you know nicke burnt JR? he told you this?
this is exactly y i do the things i do when i play the game. cuz u can't trust lil shyte heads like u 2 actually help u out. so i gotta do it myself.
lol...I was thinking the same thing Ed...I think I am gonna make 14 multies and win top crew one day :p lol
i didnt' have any multies, but i did play like 10 of the 15 accounts on my crew. only some ppl actually played enuf 4 me 2 leave their accounts alone.

but don't let me stop u, jason, by all means, go make 14 multies and a crew and go 4 the win.
Nah...I don't want my icon given to me...yet not awarded the prize.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7