Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Message for All Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
why u guys gotta be so mean to each other, 2 of my e-buddies fighting is not cool Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad
it's alright, ray just doesn't like me as much as u. hence y u get preferrential treatment and i get shafted even when i play fair. i'm used 2 getting the raw-end of every deal so i've learned not 2 get my hopes up.

don't worry, sam, i'm sure 1 day jason and i will get along... but i'm sure by then we'll also have human colonies on the moons of jupiter and the all new playstation 27 will b ready 4 release.
lol

that was pretty funny actually lol
illkill... and otterboy333 are both burners I think to. we got wiped out by them two assholes
burning cms is one thing somethings are far more evil then that
i started in april 02 if i remimber corectly.. hell that was when the live chat worked right and pissant was at the top of most of the list.
i think that this burnin crap amungst other things was the whole reason he left the game. because people took it way to much to heart and were gettin all butt hurt .. good friendships were lost over stupid stuff.. its a game .. if people wanted drama theres soap opras to watch.
btw. thanks jon. i hadnt came back to this post for days..lol Confusedmirk:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7