Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Message for All Crews
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

SSVegito

you would be suprised... if i would have kept the crew chat stuf..
A year or 2 ago... i might have been surprised.. but as i have gotten older i've come to realize that assuming people can perform basic tasks with any recognizable form of competency is wrong... in a nutshell... you have to hold everyones hand in order to get anything done... or you have to do it yourself...

i mourn for the generation that comes after me... Sad
Just think how I feel about you guys Smile, I'm just saying that it does no good to kick back and say I can do this and I can do that, an old wise saying "bring a man a fish and he'll eat for a day, teach him to fish and he won't go hungry". Teach them noobs how to work and your team will be better for it.
yea true...and i gues its not that hard..all i do is win 15-20 races in a row before working and dont use small numbers off credits...make sure not to run out of calendars...kinda simple really
and monte i meant that as a compliment Wink

sorry for the double post
beep wrong try again to guarantee no cm loss the best thing to do is to sell out of calendars any decent crew player knows this
Quote:beep wrong try again to guarantee no cm loss the best thing to do is to sell out of calendars any decent crew player knows this

Code:
7) Crew Models are also lost if you run out of calenders
Quote:beep wrong try again to guarantee no cm loss the best thing to do is to sell out of calendars any decent crew player knows this

any decent player would know the updates Confusedmirk:
lmao ^^what they said
mass ownage on that guy
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7