Those who say a lot know nothing, Those who say nothing know a lot

congrats to all u fckrs lol

another top 25 and not even trying lol...never even made lvl 20

a big congrats to unbeatn for top crew....nice job

and dealer nice win
:3gears:

TECH_N9NE

MC_Alumni Wrote:all i want to know is how we were dirty little fucks
You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end. If its that important to you, enjoy it, lol. Just remember who had to spend, and who barely won at the end, because of one person.

If it werent for the fact that mid session we stopped working and started HIing you guys just for the hell of it, it would have been a different story. Believe differently? Wait for the upcoming rounds...

Recurring Nightmares will be back

And for the record, anyone could win any aspect of this game if they spent enough. That doesnt prove anything other than someone being a sore loser, thinking they were gonna win and actually getting beat. Too bad we couldnt go a round without anyone being able to buy credits.....

lmfaoRofflmfao... U are such a fuckin noob im sure ur crew spent more than ours... u thought u were gonna win so u talked shit then u end up losing and u stilll talking shit.. this only goes for u not anyone else in ur crew.. bro if i wanted i could take ur spot in ur crew roflmfao bro u dont know what goes on behind the scenes

I dont think im the shit or anything but I know 1 thing I could join any top crew I wanted and u just stfu.. I really dont care who u were 5 yrs ago blah blah u just need to not talk anymore shit.. the only person i have a problem with here is u, im not the only one thats getting tired of your complaining

Also if we did go a round with noone spending we still would have won, how do u think ur crew caught up by sucking some dick no by spending money fuckin dumbass.

MC_Alumni Wrote:all i want to know is how we were dirty little fucks
You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end. If its that important to you, enjoy it, lol. Just remember who had to spend, and who barely won at the end, because of one person.

If it werent for the fact that mid session we stopped working and started HIing you guys just for the hell of it, it would have been a different story. Believe differently? Wait for the upcoming rounds...

Recurring Nightmares will be back

And for the record, anyone could win any aspect of this game if they spent enough. That doesnt prove anything other than someone being a sore loser, thinking they were gonna win and actually getting beat. Too bad we couldnt go a round without anyone being able to buy credits.....

umm, it wasnt the entire crew just a select few.... u were one of them, beggin ppl to pull crew cars out so u could get matched against us, askng ppl to home invade us... and we were an 8 man crew... cj was never around, and neither was saints... .and u wanna talk about spending, i GARUNTEE we spent less than half ur crew, i kno that for a fact

and me saying dirty little fucks was a joke... it was fun competeting against u... and mid way through the session u started homeinvading??? more like with 3 days to go, quit fooling ur self bro....

and u had one person buy abunch of credits at the end a swell.... does that mike dyna a try hard... fuck no

he wanted the win, and so did dealer.....

u wanna bring nitemare around again, please do.... ill get my boys back together and we'll do it again and id love to do it with out any spending, from either crew.... i garuntee we would see who the better crew was then

one more thing, if ur gunnna talk shit, try... try to get ur facts rite

one way or another, matt thanks for the competition i really thought u guys had us beat... guess u shouldnt have been homeinvading for half the session

congrats to everry one

Anti_Rice Wrote:lmfaoRofflmfao... U are such a fuckin noob im sure ur crew spent more than ours... u thought u were gonna win so u talked shit then u end up losing and u stilll talking shit.. this only goes for u not anyone else in ur crew.. bro if i wanted i could take ur spot in ur crew roflmfao bro u dont know what goes on behind the scenes

couldnt agreee more, im just ready for the joker to come in here talkin shit next

blah blah blah

and u cant join my crew anti

Really? :confused:

you guys take everything so personally on here. SOME people in your crew were whinny little bitches and i guess i can admit some of us mite have played just as dirty as you. What i dont understand is how you come on here talking shit and then why i do you guys are offended by it. i told you i was down for some more healthy competition. Whenever you came back from 4 billion dollars down and the round ended, i was the first one to congratulate you guys. im not a sore loser and yes i am bummed that we lost. If you guys are going to come in here and call us dirty players of course im goign to stand up for myself and my crew mates. The top crew was the only good competition the whole round untill the last 25 minutes battling for #1.
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

Anti_Rice Wrote:Really? :confused:

muahhaha J/KCool

no ones talking shit but You mc.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM