Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
congrats to all!

MC_Alumni Wrote:you guys take everything so personally on here. SOME people in your crew were whinny little bitches and i guess i can admit some of us mite have played just as dirty as you. What i dont understand is how you come on here talking shit and then why i do you guys are offended by it. i told you i was down for some more healthy competition. Whenever you came back from 4 billion dollars down and the round ended, i was the first one to congratulate you guys. im not a sore loser and yes i am bummed that we lost. If you guys are going to come in here and call us dirty players of course im goign to stand up for myself and my crew mates. The top crew was the only good competition the whole round untill the last 25 minutes battling for #1.

noone was whiny.... some ppl got irratated with all the little "tricks" u guys tried pulling, and ur rite we did come from 5bil down, but mike had almost as many credits as dealer did..... but how did WE play dirty... we didnt ask ppl to take their crew cars out... we didnt give ppl credits, and inturn have u guys homeinvaded.... so how were WE dirty.... i dont understand???:confused:

the session is over.... our crew won.... dealer got first..... time for a new session

u guys wanna go all out against us one session when noone spends for more than a memby than go for it..... until then play the game.... good sesssion to all

thast what you dont understand i was never talking shit anti. when i get HId i congratulate the person and tell them they did a good job. When i get beat i tell them good job. after our crew got beat i told you guys good job and then you guys rubbed our face in a steamy pile of dog shit so i stood up thats it. I just want some healthy crew competition with maybe a little rivalry to heat up the game. but i dont want to start shit with people, im just going to stand up for what i believe in thats all. im willing to hear some shit about it to and thats fine with me.
:tocas:
DON'T THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT, THINK OF IT AS BEING BEAT BY A FAT DUDE!!!!

i never said you guys played dirty i said you guys played as dirty as us. so the number 2 crew wanted to race the number 1 crew how is that dirty. the fact that your helper crews didnt pull out was dirty.

MC_Alumni Wrote:all i want to know is how we were dirty little fucks
You guys only won by one person being a tryhard and buying a bunch of credits at the end. If its that important to you, enjoy it, lol. Just remember who had to spend, and who barely won at the end, because of one person.

If it werent for the fact that mid session we stopped working and started HIing you guys just for the hell of it, it would have been a different story. Believe differently? Wait for the upcoming rounds...

Recurring Nightmares will be back

And for the record, anyone could win any aspect of this game if they spent enough. That doesnt prove anything other than someone being a sore loser, thinking they were gonna win and actually getting beat. Too bad we couldnt go a round without anyone being able to buy credits.....

this is talking shit this ^^^^ is what im talking about, i understand ur defending ur crew and where are they not defending u because what u said was wrong... its over with im done with this topic

mustangkid05 Wrote:daaaammmmmn that finish was so intense, i owe our win to dealer, had he not wanted to win that badly... idk if we coulda won

on the bright side tho... this is two sessions in a row, where the top crew was decided in the last 30 minutes of the session

id also like to say thanks to the entire nitemare crew.... even tho some of u guys were dirty it was fun competing against u lol

W_C got pretty damn lucky that mike didnt have a chance to get 25k more credits lol

thanks again guys for helpin me get 4 new medals

Unbeatable
then what is this anti??\

MC_Alumni Wrote:i never said you guys played dirty i said you guys played as dirty as us. so the number 2 crew wanted to race the number 1 crew how is that dirty. the fact that your helper crews didnt pull out was dirty.

you said you played just as dirty as us.... how did we play dirty... we didnt... i coulda had crews pull out when we were higher level than u.... i coulda NOT told sleep that his car was in crew races.... i coulda had alot of things done differently.... but i didnt

i made sure sleep knew ur crew car was in when it was running 17's
i made sure not to ask other crews to pull out when we were 5 lvls ahead of u..... we didnt play like u guys.... regardless of wat u say or think

MC_Alumni Wrote:then what is this anti??\

thatsfar from talking shit.... i said some of u guys were dirty..... that it was a fun competition one way or another.... and congrats to all

ur a fool if u think thats shit talking

so we were both just stating facts then. you guys won fair and square, congrats theres nothing much more i cant say that i havent already. I just see the need to thank us/congrat us and put us down in the same sentence. lets just go out there for the 2 day and see what happens. After everyone blinks and that round is over we can have some more "healthy" competition in the 8 day. Just for the record i dont talk shit and im not a dirty player. im just a team player and thats what im doing standing up for my team, it may not have been the right thing to do but i still did it so crucify me for it. lets just have some fun here in 6 hours
look if you go here
http://www.midnitechallenge.com/forums/s...php?t=5079
i started that thread and then anti came in and posted the top crews and i was the very 1st person to congrat anyone in your guys crew, im not salty

this thread isnt usless mafia... im eating a crunch wrap supreme... muahahahah

the argument is over... not much can be done in the 2day... another round of crazy spending... if u guys wanna go all out in the 8day... lemme kno THAT shit is gunnna get craazzzyyyy

i couldnt agree with you more. i am done arguing. And damn dude i want a crunch wrap. anyway screw waiting for the 8 day lets have our crews go 1 and 2 atleast untill the next full round. it was such a close competition i dont want the next few rounds to be a blow out. lets keep it goign

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Congrats STOLEN For having the most icons now! jenifuhr 80 23,811 12-01-2013, 01:48 AM
Last Post: Airport
  Congrats CJW!! MatBond 1 1,520 11-23-2013, 07:33 PM
Last Post: hot
  Congrats!! MatBond 12 4,479 06-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Last Post: G4LBP28
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,980 03-31-2013, 07:56 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Congrats cjw21 8 2,714 02-17-2013, 01:28 PM
Last Post: sharpie
  Congrats Spidey R_Y_A_N 0 1,178 12-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Last Post: R_Y_A_N
  congrats NoToRiOuS_ThUgS 16 4,613 08-15-2012, 01:46 AM