Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Future Versions*Must Read*

i'm thinking change the fastest car every couple of sessions, cuz i hate to start every session going through the same tedious bullshit, ya know?

and ludes idea about a seperate learning game, i personally believe is a GREAT idea. i'd be more than happy to spend a couple sessions in there teaching, writing guides, etc.

We already have MySpace page.

But I say make Facebook page to promote MC!
-xTechno

Defenitely. I mean facebook wont expose it to a shit load of new people, but its more feesible then commercials on tv lol

The fastest cars need to be switched around, and again i think that certain cars should be better for certain situations (street, track, drag, pimp factor, etc...)

Also add some Gold parts! No wonder nobody buys gold there are hardly any good parts or cars that you can get as a Member. That didnt make much sense to me

MC_Alumni Wrote:As for a few of your concerns, I proposed a Regular and Gold version, like back in the day. The regular could be a trial type version, and Gold well, you catch my drift.

Anyway as for your first concern about money races, I suggested only having money races in the trial or "regular" version. Like you said, no medals, and no prizes for regular. Top prizes for reg should be in game rewards, such as credits, or temp memberships. This combined with high credit cost for money races (think 250-500) and I think it wouldnt be abused.

I see your point about the crews, and totally agree. As a person who led a number 3 crew in the past, I know how it used to work. Thats why I suggested a crew range, which would completely balance it out. That way, crews are only racing other crews around there average level. The way its set up now is there is one crew that completely dominates, so why should they get the added benefit of racing 14 second crews?

I think that more than just the top crew should recieve benefits as well, but perhaps im alone on that one.

As for promoting, I always try to help new players. I also think that more than ever, players are willing to help new people out, which is a huge change from the early days. Myspace was just a thought, but its not the advertising thats gonna turn MC around.

Perhaps a new referral system, nothing dramatic, but maybe 500-1000 credits per player that stays playing a designated amount of time

Maybe memberships or other in game bonuses for people who can recruit multiple new players, or maybe just to the top recruiters of new players. There are endless possibilities and oppurtunities in MC. We simply have to get the word out

i dont see a point in spending that much credits to race for money unless there is no cap..otherwise u might as well jus work them because u will probably make more that way...or just HI...

for your comment on crew challenges...i dont think thats fair...basically there are about 1-3 crews running for top in 1 season...if u make it ranges within crew level that means that only those 2-3 crews have to challenge each other...and u know that one crew is most likely going to be a higher lvl...so it basically either no crew races will happen, or that 1 crew is going to be losing the whole time...which in my point of view makes no sense...

ya i dont agree with other people besides top crew get...cuz if it was top 10 crews...everyone will get a top crew medal every season and a top crew leader...its so easy to run a crew for top 10...but winnin #1 is not easy at all...unless there is no competition...it makes no sense and there will be no competition...

i agree that mc needs more promoting and stuff...but jus ask urself this..would u go out and actually try and find people willin to learn the game...have to teach them how to play jus so that they play a certain amount, for 500-1000 credits...hell i wouldnt...thats a waste of my time...i rather just do what i do now and find people like big_bang who wants to learn and tries hard...and ill teach them what i know...

btw...this is only my thoughts..im not trying to throw everything back in ur face...dont take it personally...im jus trying to constructively criticize what you are saying...
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i dont see a point in spending that much credits to race for money unless there is no cap..otherwise u might as well jus work them because u will probably make more that way...or just HI...

for your comment on crew challenges...i dont think thats fair...basically there are about 1-3 crews running for top in 1 season...if u make it ranges within crew level that means that only those 2-3 crews have to challenge each other...and u know that one crew is most likely going to be a higher lvl...so it basically either no crew races will happen, or that 1 crew is going to be losing the whole time...which in my point of view makes no sense...

ya i dont agree with other people besides top crew get...cuz if it was top 10 crews...everyone will get a top crew medal every season and a top crew leader...its so easy to run a crew for top 10...but winnin #1 is not easy at all...unless there is no competition...it makes no sense and there will be no competition...

I agree with Lude on the above. I can get 9 other multies and half ass it and make it to top 10 crew. Big Grin If it weren't for Lude teaching me all he knows I would jump on MC once every 6 hours and HI lol.

I think if the "vets" would choose players that would want to learn and teach them there would be WAY more competition in MC. And it would be a lot more fun. Just my thought.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I agree with Lude on the above. I can get 9 other multies and half ass it and make it to top 10 crew. Big Grin If it weren't for Lude teaching me all he knows I would jump on MC once every 6 hours and HI lol.

I think if the "vets" would choose players that would want to learn and teach them there would be WAY more competition in MC. And it would be a lot more fun. Just my thought.

ya...look at bang as an example...i took him under my wing and taught him...now he is in top crews competing...i mean all they really need is guidance...and they will do fine if they put in the time
AlKi

LuDe Wrote:i dont see a point in spending that much credits to race for money unless there is no cap..otherwise u might as well jus work them because u will probably make more that way...or just HI...

i agree that mc needs more promoting and stuff...but jus ask urself this..would u go out and actually try and find people willin to learn the game...have to teach them how to play jus so that they play a certain amount, for 500-1000 credits...hell i wouldnt...thats a waste of my time...i rather just do what i do now and find people like big_bang who wants to learn and tries hard...and ill teach them what i know...

btw...this is only my thoughts..im not trying to throw everything back in ur face...dont take it personally...im jus trying to constructively criticize what you are saying...

I appreciate your critisism. The problem is, Im aiming to make the game more interesting for the rest of the people playing, those without memberships and without buying credits. The majority that will never hit top 25.

Maybe 250 credits is a bit much, but im just throwing ideas out there. The point of having a high credit cost is to prevent there from being nothing buy money and slips races.

The money and slips idea was the main point in the game. You raced people for respect, and there was a sense of competition as to who can build the fastest car, and who thinks they can beat that person.

The crew set up now isnt working either. Like you said, there are 1-3 top crews competing, which really turns into 1 top crew dominating the rest. I mean, what chance do new players have starting a crew, when literally all the top players compile themselves into the top crews. Of course they are top crew!

My crew had a late start, and we still have managed to break into top ten, and are doing pretty well for ourselves considering this is our first round in years.

I dont think that all of the top ten crews and leaders should recieve rewards or medals or anything, but if the same top players and top crews dominate everytime, it would be nice to have a reason to shoot for top ten.

Whats wrong with in game rewards (medals/no medals) such as some crew bankroll to start out with next round, or some crew models at the start?

Quite frankly, the crew set up now leaves no competition either.

As for promoting, how hard would it be for every member to get 1-5 new people playing. I dont propose it as a burden, but if you like to play tell people about it. Show them the ropes. Its a great game, and once people get the hang of it, its so addictive. Then if those new players each got a couple of their friends to play, bam, were talking a few thousand new players

I just want to see MC back the way it was in the old days, with so many people on at all hours of the day

MC_Alumni Wrote:I appreciate your critisism. The problem is, Im aiming to make the game more interesting for the rest of the people playing, those without memberships and without buying credits. The majority that will never hit top 25.

Maybe 250 credits is a bit much, but im just throwing ideas out there. The point of having a high credit cost is to prevent there from being nothing buy money and slips races.

The money and slips idea was the main point in the game. You raced people for respect, and there was a sense of competition as to who can build the fastest car, and who thinks they can beat that person.

The crew set up now isnt working either. Like you said, there are 1-3 top crews competing, which really turns into 1 top crew dominating the rest. I mean, what chance do new players have starting a crew, when literally all the top players compile themselves into the top crews. Of course they are top crew!

My crew had a late start, and we still have managed to break into top ten, and are doing pretty well for ourselves considering this is our first round in years.

I dont think that all of the top ten crews and leaders should recieve rewards or medals or anything, but if the same top players and top crews dominate everytime, it would be nice to have a reason to shoot for top ten.

Whats wrong with in game rewards (medals/no medals) such as some crew bankroll to start out with next round, or some crew models at the start?

As for promoting, how hard would it be for every member to get 1-5 new people playing. I dont propose it as a burden, but if you like to play tell people about it. Show them the ropes. Its a great game, and once people get the hang of it, its so addictive. Then if those new players each got a couple of their friends to play, bam, were talking a few thousand new players

I just want to see MC back the way it was in the old days, with so many people on at all hours of the day

for the crews thing...thats y they should jus make it back the way it used to be...if there are helper crews set up o well...let the top crews take the wins from them...but at least the rest of the crews trying for top can challenge each other...

as for promoting..i would like to see it like before too...but until people start helping others...it wont be...
AlKi

MC_Alumni Wrote:The problem is, Im aiming to make the game more interesting for the rest of the people playing, those without memberships and without buying credits. The majority that will never hit top 25.

I think the reason why the majority of player don't make top 25 is cause they don't "know" the whole aspect of the game and how to "play" It can be done w/o membership or spending for credits. First session I played I could've HI'ed my way to top 25 but I kept burning my nw.

MC shouldn't solely focused on pink slip and what not. It should be a variety like it is now.

I do think the crew set up is working right now. Last time I played was way back when they had gold version. I just heard my friends complaining how certain crews had "helper crews" and they didn't have a shot. I mean look at AFL they have 5 "new" guys that never won top crew medal. And the crew I'm in OAKT has 5 "new" guys that never won top crew medal either. So for us 10 guys we really want that medal so we do compete. I was taught by Lude how to play and I tried getting known by racing as a solo player my 2nd and 3rd session now I'm competing for top crew.

Also I think that almost anyone that races their butt off and has a good w/l ratio and can bring CM's has a good shot at top crew(but it's hard to win w/o spending thats what i think). I mean it's really hard starting late cause you guys can't beat a majority of the players cause their just faster than you.

Getting your friends to play is a lot harder than you think. Some of my friends tried playing and thought it was boring cause MC is a word based game. They either play WoW or CS.

I think someone should write a Tutorial on how to play MC. Like how to start off and what not. I'm pretty sure if Lude or any other "vets" trained 9 guys who acutally wanted to learn there would be more competition. All I got to say is get a good start and everything pretty much falls into place.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

very well put sang...like i told u how many times...the most important part of the season is how u start off...u have a good start everything is fine and u can breeze through the season...bad starts fuck u up...lol...
AlKi

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon