Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Future Versions*Must Read*

I agree, 90teg2 took me under his wing and taught me about how important the start is! So i think it's more education for newbs (see ludes post about a newbs tutorial) i think that would be better rather than putting a bunch of effort into changing the game play put a bunch into educating people about the game play

My 2c
IGN: SKDFIRO

Big_Bang Wrote:I think the reason why the majority of player don't make top 25 is cause they don't "know" the whole aspect of the game and how to "play" It can be done w/o membership or spending for credits. First session I played I could've HI'ed my way to top 25 but I kept burning my nw.

MC shouldn't solely focused on pink slip and what not. It should be a variety like it is now.

I do think the crew set up is working right now. Last time I played was way back when they had gold version. I just heard my friends complaining how certain crews had "helper crews" and they didn't have a shot. I mean look at AFL they have 5 "new" guys that never won top crew medal. And the crew I'm in OAKT has 5 "new" guys that never won top crew medal either. So for us 10 guys we really want that medal so we do compete. I was taught by Lude how to play and I tried getting known by racing as a solo player my 2nd and 3rd session now I'm competing for top crew.

Also I think that almost anyone that races their butt off and has a good w/l ratio and can bring CM's has a good shot at top crew(but it's hard to win w/o spending thats what i think). I mean it's really hard starting late cause you guys can't beat a majority of the players cause their just faster than you.

Getting your friends to play is a lot harder than you think. Some of my friends tried playing and thought it was boring cause MC is a word based game. They either play WoW or CS.

I think someone should write a Tutorial on how to play MC. Like how to start off and what not. I'm pretty sure if Lude or any other "vets" trained 9 guys who acutally wanted to learn there would be more competition. All I got to say is get a good start and everything pretty much falls into place.

[Image: 32340-6328.gif]AFFLICTION$19,514,338,169[Image: avatar.jpg]tsunami_____$7,949,233,913[Image: 32352-7965.jpg]0_Wet_N_WILD_1$164,296,993[Image: 32416-3294.jpg]New_Zealand_REP$133,592,920[Image: 32394-1194.jpg]Nobodies$30,195,237[Image: 32395-6508.jpg]TaNaBe$25,121,553[Image: 32420-7383.gif]RaceRallyResearch$23,351,617[Image: 32174-1445.jpg]ProjectTorque2007$4,749,856[Image: 32455-7126.jpg]VENIxVIDIxVICI$3,318,263[Image: 32453-6622.jpg]HONDA_OWNERZ$1,769,552

Maybe to some, that seems like a competition. To me, it seems like 2 crews competing, and 8 just along for the ride. Theres no question which 2 crews are going to get number 1 and 2. Which is fine, but why should they get to race every other crew.

Me and my friend registered 9 days ago, without playing this game for 4-5 years, and the crew we made is VENIxVIDIxVICI. To me, I think we have done amazing with a late start and to where we are now. We got a slow start, but still have managed to pull it together and win most of our races and we can beat most of the crew racing. But the reality is, there are only two crews here competing. No other crew will even come close to where they are.

As for racing for money and slips, my intention isnt for it to run the game, but simply be an option. Back in the day, there were still top crews, WW3, HI,CJ,Stealing and etc. Why shouldnt I be able to challenge someone to money, or race them for there car? I can steal there car, just not race them for pinks?

Whenever i started it was just like, ok streetracing involves pinks. when i registered and realized that you couldnt challenge people anymore I was shocked.

and as for helper crews, how different is it now than what it was. Lol, the top crews can beat every single other crew, they dont need helpers!

Me and my friend have already discussed making an in-depth guide for mc, that covers everything. Thing is, I need a lot of help and tips from the top people. Im a pretty good writer and I think that I could make a good guide. Regardless of who writes it, I agree it needs done.

Anybody willing to work together to make one, let me know and I'll help whatever way possible. What would be best, is if people just wrote sections of it, pertaining to different aspects of the game. I'd be more than happy to edit and revise a final copy

MC_Alumni Wrote:Me and my friend have already discussed making an in-depth guide for mc, that covers everything. Thing is, I need a lot of help and tips from the top people. Im a pretty good writer and I think that I could make a good guide. Regardless of who writes it, I agree it needs done.

Anybody willing to work together to make one, let me know and I'll help whatever way possible. What would be best, is if people just wrote sections of it, pertaining to different aspects of the game. I'd be more than happy to edit and revise a final copy

I say talk to Lude who's thinking about making a guide for new players. I think 20 guys(2 crews) competing is a decent amount but I want to see 100 guys(10 crews) all going at it. But that won't happen haha.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

Big_Bang Wrote:I say talk to Lude who's thinking about making a guide for new players. I think 20 guys(2 crews) competing is a decent amount but I want to see 100 guys(10 crews) all going at it. But that won't happen haha.

ur rite...that will never happen...mc has never had more than like 3 crews actually competing for top..because people find out that once other people run, they either back down or join a different crew...i dont ever think they can change the game to make it like that...unless they make some sort of cap on cbr...then maybe...but whats the point in that...people know who is better and who spends more etc. so they are not going to waste their time and money to race against them if there is a slim chance they will win...this is not my point...my point is to diverse these top crews with new people and give new people a shot to run in a top crew...thats all...i mean look at bang...he doesnt spend much at all..but he races his ass off...its not bout spending sometimes...a hardcore racer can beat a spender in certain conditions...
AlKi

[Image: 32340-6328.gif]AFFLICTION$19,514,338,169[Image: avatar.jpg]tsunami_____$7,949,233,913[Image: 32352-7965.jpg]0_Wet_N_WILD_1$164,296,993[Image: 32416-3294.jpg]New_Zealand_REP$133,592,920[Image: 32394-1194.jpg]Nobodies$30,195,237[Image: 32395-6508.jpg]TaNaBe$25,121,553[Image: 32420-7383.gif]RaceRallyResearch$23,351,617[Image: 32174-1445.jpg]ProjectTorque2007$4,749,856[Image: 32455-7126.jpg]VENIxVIDIxVICI$3,318,263[Image: 32453-6622.jpg]HONDA_OWNERZ$1,769,552

Maybe to some, that seems like a competition. To me, it seems like 2 crews competing, and 8 just along for the ride. Theres no question which 2 crews are going to get number 1 and 2. Which is fine, but why should they get to race every other crew.

You might be surprised who gets 1st place crew this session... as for what u said they should get to race every other crew because they are just like any other crew to begin with, the only difference is dedication.. we try hard to get 1st place crew or 2nd place crew. the goal is 1st... and all 20 of those people in those 2 crews bust there asses off for it. as for spending you don't have to spend more than 5 bucks for a membership to be in a top crew. I don't spend and I got most races won and im in top crew, I would have most cms well id probably be tied up with big bang but thats another story. anyways anyone could do it u just have to want to win.

Anti_Rice Wrote:[Image: 32340-6328.gif]AFFLICTION$19,514,338,169[Image: avatar.jpg]tsunami_____$7,949,233,913[Image: 32352-7965.jpg]0_Wet_N_WILD_1$164,296,993[Image: 32416-3294.jpg]New_Zealand_REP$133,592,920[Image: 32394-1194.jpg]Nobodies$30,195,237[Image: 32395-6508.jpg]TaNaBe$25,121,553[Image: 32420-7383.gif]RaceRallyResearch$23,351,617[Image: 32174-1445.jpg]ProjectTorque2007$4,749,856[Image: 32455-7126.jpg]VENIxVIDIxVICI$3,318,263[Image: 32453-6622.jpg]HONDA_OWNERZ$1,769,552

You might be surprised who gets 1st place crew this session... as for what u said they should get to race every other crew because they are just like any other crew to begin with, the only difference is dedication.. we try hard to get 1st place crew or 2nd place crew. the goal is 1st... and all 20 of those people in those 2 crews bust there asses off for it. as for spending you don't have to spend more than 5 bucks for a membership to be in a top crew. I don't spend and I got most races won and im in top crew, I would have most cms well id probably be tied up with big bang but thats another story. anyways anyone could do it u just have to want to win.

exactly...anyone can run for it...the point is spenders look more attractive jus because u can make big comebacks with big spenders....and thats y people get discouraged about runnin in a top crew...i mean look...i buss my ass and race hard...thats y when i race a lot of people want me...but there are other people out there who do the same...jus gotta find them
AlKi

Here is a easy solution to the abuse of money/slips races

Limit the amount of money that can be raced for. Whether it be a certain percentage of your bankroll, or just a reasonable cap, that can still be worth it but unabusable. If the most you can race for is 2.5 mil, I dont see how it could get out of hand.

Also, along with a high credit cost as mentioned before, perhaps a limit to the number of money or slips races you can do each day or each hour, or something similar and along those lines

With a setup like this, I really dont see why it couldnt work. I just want there to be tension again in the fact the people will be competing for more than just models and exp

LuDe Wrote:exactly...anyone can run for it...the point is spenders look more attractive jus because u can make big comebacks with big spenders....and thats y people get discouraged about runnin in a top crew...i mean look...i buss my ass and race hard...thats y when i race a lot of people want me...but there are other people out there who do the same...jus gotta find them

I think weve strayed from what my original point was. I dont think that anyone, especially not me as a top crew leader, is questioning that the people in Top 1 and 2 crew bust there ass.

What I said, was that there are only really 2 crews competing. So what if other crews in the top ten get a little bonus next round. Most of the top players make up the top two crews, and that is why they come 1st and 2nd. And there is absolutely nothing wrong with that, but all im saying is if its going to be that one sided, why not give the other top crews a slice of the proverbial "pie"

It wouldnt effect the top two crews whatsoever, but it would give a reason for other people to want to compete to even be in top ten. Check out my crew some time. We can beat almost every crew except about 2-3, and for not having any top players i think thats pretty damn good. Plus, one of our members is still below 12.

Im just trying to come up with ideas that will draw people in, and when that happens, keep them playing. I love playing MC and will probably continue playing for a long time. I just dont want to see it lose any more players than it has

Think about it

I don't really understand what the hell ur talking about now, we all start with 0 exp, we all start at the same net worth... its totally fair, LIKE I SAID the reason there are 2 crews fighting for first is because there are only 20 hardcore players at that time, why the hell should there be some slack for the people that don't try as hard there shouldn't and no not everyone can be a top crew leader but u can be in a top crew with just 5 dollars and some dedication to win... why should they make this game anymore EASIER, they should keep it how it is its only fair to everyone, noone is just made a top player they have to race and work there asses off to get there. like ive said before everyone starts the same and you have to work your way up to the top maybe u dont know because u havent tried hard enough to get there...

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon