Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Future Versions*Must Read*

I gotta say something else this goes to mc_alumni, the game works like this there's 1 or 2 top crews every session that dominates all the crews, its usually a different crew every session that gets top crew.. the crews are also made up of different people every session. Anyways a bunch of noobies make a random crew maybe 3 out of those 10 people actually go on mc everyday... well what more do u want from that? i suggest that if ur a noob and u like mc and yes u are a noob, and eventually u want to be in a top crew u have to prove to the already experienced players that ur top crew material, it takes acouple sessions to get there but its worth it, as for getting these noobies to stay yes there should be an advanced mc guide that teaches them what to do in the beginning and through out the session to be a top player and in a top crew or what ever path they want to choose home invader, car jacker ect. I hope that this made sense to you..

btw back in the day 3 4 years ago thats when i learned how to play mc thanks to the MC Bible so a new bible will be helpful nowadays

wow...antirice take it easy...lol...ya i was thinking bout writing one out...jus to help new people out...thats the whole point...promotions i dont think are the problem...people play when they find it, but dont know how to do anything...so they quit..i think we jus need to teach these players...thats y i say they have a training session...like i said before...ill help run it and teach people how to play...and once they want to try, they can play the real thing....
AlKi

For AntiRice:

First of all, my friend and I are not noobs. Yea, maybe we arent level 55, and our cars arent running 4 second quarter miles, but we started less than two weeks ago, without playing for 5 years. Ive never spent money on this game other than the other night when I bought a membership, yet I've come in top ten and 25 multiple times, and so has my friend.

I also was the leader of a number 3 crew, and this is all 5 years ago when lots of people actually played the game. We didnt come top ten with 500 active players, but 30,000.

Now I dont know why you think your so much better than us, and why we need to prove anything to anyone. Im friends with your crew leader, and hes already offered us both spots in YOUR crew. Thats, he said, if he didnt join ours.

I never said there was a problem with only two top crews competing for first, and thats how it has always been. Its always also been that the top players make up the top crews. And still, there is nothing wrong with that.

How is giving the other crews a small bonus next round making the game easier? Is that bonus going to make other crews make billions the following round? No. The bonus really wouldnt do anything other than be a sense of accomplishment for other crews.

The real point is, we are straying way far from the original point, which was bringing new players to the game by implementing new (or in this case, old) ideas. Now it seems like a couple of people arguing about top crews.

First of all u and ur friend are noobs, I am not trying to be a dick, if this is ur first sess back in 5 yrs then you are noobs to everyone, trust me don't try and defend that.

I never said I was better than u plz find where I posted that and post it up, cause I couldn't find it, all I could find is me saying anyone could be a "Top Player" or in a "Top Crew" with some help maybe and alot of dedication. as for proving ur top crew material well thats how it goes no top crew is going to keep u or invite u unless u got .85% ratio + .90 + is even better and u gotta be bringing in 200 cms + a day

I was simply disagreeing with ur original post #5 of ur ideas I believe u said its not fair for top crews to be able to race all the other crews, well I think its 100% fair and I explained why already like 2 or 3 times

And whats the point of this bonus crap thats not how it works, we bust our ass for top crew why should other crews get a bonus lol, thats what I was saying about making it easier, I really dont even know what kind of bonus ur talking about? it just sounded like u where trying to make it easier for the other crews to have a chance, when if they wanted a medal bad enough they just need to step it up and join a top crew

If ur in a top crew 1 day well good luck ill probably be there with ya, remember this I don't think im better than u.. nor do I think anyone is better than me except for home invading / car jacking there are plenty of people better than me and u at that.. well I hope u understand this a little better than my other posts... lets all just play the damn game now.

Anti_Rice Wrote:First of all u and ur friend are noobs, I am not trying to be a dick, if this is ur first sess back in 5 yrs then you are noobs to everyone, trust me don't try and defend that.

I never said I was better than u plz find where I posted that and post it up, cause I couldn't find it, all I could find is me saying anyone could be a "Top Player" or in a "Top Crew" with some help maybe and alot of dedication. as for proving ur top crew material well thats how it goes no top crew is going to keep u or invite u unless u got .85% ratio + .90 + is even better and u gotta be bringing in 200 cms + a day

I was simply disagreeing with ur original post #5 of ur ideas I believe u said its not fair for top crews to be able to race all the other crews, well I think its 100% fair and I explained why already like 2 or 3 times

And whats the point of this bonus crap thats not how it works, we bust our ass for top crew why should other crews get a bonus lol, thats what I was saying about making it easier, I really dont even know what kind of bonus ur talking about? it just sounded like u where trying to make it easier for the other crews to have a chance, when if they wanted a medal bad enough they just need to step it up and join a top crew

If ur in a top crew 1 day well good luck ill probably be there with ya, remember this I don't think im better than u.. nor do I think anyone is better than me except for home invading / car jacking there are plenty of people better than me and u at that.. well I hope u understand this a little better than my other posts... lets all just play the damn game now.

You, my friend, are why people arent flocking to MC anymore. You dont care about making it more fun for other people, your solution is "dont be a noob" and "step it up"

I dont really know what qualifies as a noob on this game, and I really dont care. All I know is I feel like I play pretty decent, and for not playing this game in 5 years, I think having a top 10 crew and being ranked 42 isnt too bad for 10 days work. Believe me, this was warmup round ; )

Anyways Im going to refrain from talking about crews anymore, at least on this subject. My aim is just to make it more fun for the people who are "NoobS", whatever that is

I had another idea for promoting that i think could bring some members. Anybody heard of addictinggames.com?

wow dude ur a fuckin idiot, I dont know how many times I said there needs to be an advanced mc guide for the noobs, also the only reason I posted in the forum is because I didnt like ur idea about the crew system changing,

and im gonna explain it again everyone starts from 0 and works there way to the top, thats as fair as it gets and they should be able to race every other crew

plz dont reply to this ur a moron and I dont want to see anymore retarded ass replys

:gayfight: lol,come on girl's! stop bitching Big Grin:catfight::tocas::postwhore:
[Image: 53369.png]

I am teh Fail Frcg Big Grin

lol this guy is sooo intelligent. No matter how many times I say it, you dont seem to understand. No one said that the crew system has to change, if you think its fair for 20 billion dollar crews to race 25 thousand dollar crews, simply because the other crew is a "noob" and they deserve it, well, im sorry to say thats not balance.

This is all coming, mind you, from someone whos in a crew that is almost entirely made up of top members. Whether they are winning this round, or have won in the past, they are veterans, or, not noobs in your lingo.

NOBODY CARES IF ONLY ONE CREW IS COMPETING FOR NUMBER 1

Im going to say this twice so the simple can understand

NOBODY CARES IF ONLY ONE CREW IS COMPETING FOR NUMBER 1

My suggestion was simply to make incentives for other crews to compete at all. If your against that, thank you for your opinion, and good bye.

This thread is not about crews, and its not about whining and flaming other people. If you think that MC is perfect and shouldnt change, then play the game and stay out of here. I dont think that any of your opinions are educated nor reasonable.

So this is the last I want to hear about crew incentives. At this point in time, it seems that no one else agrees that other crews should recieve anything, so thats that. I personally dont care, and Im not trying to turn a good thread into an argument with a child.

Please, no more ideas or suggestions about crew incentives, and Anti...just give it up. Really, its getting kind of old man.. seriously, i mean its getting really, really old now.

NO MORE CREW INCENTIVES, ONLY TOP 1 AND 2 CREWS DESERVE A PRIZE, AND FOR THE RECORD EVERYTHING ANTI RICE SAID WAS ABSOLUTELY CORRECT, AND HE BEAT ME IN THIS ARGUMENT. IM THE SMALLER PERSON, AND HE IS THE BEST PLAYER AT MC.

Argument Over

Also, if anyone thinks that MC is fine the way it is, and shouldnt be changed at all, and that this is the most people we can possibly get to play this game, then keep it civilized, or keep it to yourself.

This thread is to cook up new ideas that will keep new players coming in, and old ones playing.

Any ideas or suggestions, please post them here

honestly I felt the same way like I was arguing with a 12 yr old or something
and I was just tried of it, btw this all could have ended alot faster I posted my opinion and it should have ended with that, but u had to go on saying Now I dont know why you think your so much better than us and blah blah im not a noob blah blah. When I was just trying to give u some advice.

IM THE SMALLER PERSON, AND HE IS THE BEST PLAYER AT MC. there u go again sorry but that pisses me off cause I never said or insinuated that idea

now im gonna do what u did also for the simpleton

honestly I felt the same way like I was arguing with a 12 yr old or something
and I was just tried of it, btw this all could have ended alot faster I posted my opinion and it should have ended with that, but u had to go on saying Now I dont know why you think your so much better than us and blah blah im not a noob blah blah. When I was just trying to give u some advice.

IM THE SMALLER PERSON, AND HE IS THE BEST PLAYER AT MC. there u go again sorry but that pisses me off cause I never said or insinuated that idea

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon