Facebook      

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ideas for Future Versions*Must Read*

its jus to easy with less players...need more competitiion
AlKi

crazyfrog555 Wrote:lmao,Rice owns your posts MC_Al...

He seems to childish to own someone Tongue
My opinion

i dont own anyone and i never thought i did, what seems childish about me? do u talk to me? no so ur just talking shit? yes do i care? no

I was actually doing a response to crazy frogs post. From reading this I thought so. I might be wrong, but I don't care either. Lets not waste our time now with this It was just an opinion. Sorry if I hurt your feeling! Tongue haha

lol thats what he meant by owning the post.

You shoot down every person in this post that doesnt agree with you

MC_Alumni Wrote:lol thats what he meant by owning the post.

You shoot down every person in this post that doesnt agree with you

Thats what probably lead me to sort not liking you even tho I don't really know you anti_rice. You might be totally wrong about you, but he is right you did shoot him down just because you probably did not agree with him. I think we all need to respect each others opinions and not target down on someone because they would like something changed that you don't. Most of your ideas were pretty good by the way MC.

DrOoPie Wrote:Thats what probably lead me to sort not liking you even tho I don't really know you anti_rice. You might be totally wrong about you, but he is right you did shoot him down just because you probably did not agree with him. I think we all need to respect each others opinions and not target down on someone because they would like something changed that you don't. Most of your ideas were pretty good by the way MC.

wait mc_alumni is anti rice...hahaha...i had no idea who that was.lol....
AlKi

I think the reason why anti made those comments is cause you came back for a session or 2 and wanted to change some of the key aspects of the game. I for one am all about promoting MC and getting more people but there is a reason why the game evolved to what it is now. Maybe the old way wasn't good so they changed it. Plus just cause you change it back to old school doesn't mean you'll get more players once again. When a new game comes out of course there is gonna be a lot of people playing, and if its a big hit people are gonna stick around. If they dislike the game they'll leave. I saw we evolve the game more or what not but lets not try to revert it back.
I'm top crew material....I CAN SPAM RACES!!!!
:3gears:

IGN: B_I_G_B_A_N_G

sang y arent u on msn fooo
AlKi

I didnt mean to shoot u down.. I was just disagreeing with u alumni and explaining to u why... In ur first post of ur ideas (MC) u said Criticism is Welcomed..

LUDE: Anti_Rice is Anti-Rice MCAlumni is love_me_hate_me or somethin like that

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New Ideas Reebar 0 1,198 11-29-2015, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Reebar
  Few Ideas Reebar 6 3,141 05-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Last Post: crzyrio
  My ideas from a theif ILUV2EXLR8 6 3,215 03-09-2015, 01:50 PM
Last Post: C-speed
  Ideas to make things more fun and competitive teet 4 2,150 04-24-2013, 03:55 AM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Ideas you want to be implemented. Tokkiez 77 28,998 03-11-2013, 05:42 AM
Last Post: racerr
  Kao - Please read - Game ideas R_Y_A_N 21 6,402 02-02-2013, 10:03 PM
Last Post: MatBond
  A few ideas for this new game Tokkiez 10 4,465 07-16-2011, 09:15 PM
Last Post: Tokkiez
  Promoting MC - Ideas Benton08 70 16,778 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM
Last Post: Benton08
  My ideas Rev 3.1 dnb_Fueld 6 2,501 09-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Last Post: krazyman06
  Rev3 Game Ideas, BETA TESTERS ONLY! PANDAhumpnMONKEY 85 17,403 07-26-2009, 09:29 AM
Last Post: modogg85

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon