Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most underrated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Hmmm.. Havent seen mine once yet.. Does that mean I qualify? :grin:
HAHA yea im not on it once and thats good this round you'll see if im good or not :p and i actual think gensis is the omst underrated yea he is a sleeper but u want to no how many models me n him get in are crew well when me n him were trying within 1 day we got like 120 and i wasnt on all day yea it was basicly him ubt yea...
Quote:people without icons it would have to be between sting, animal, lights out, tread and ripping rider
ppl with icons nokturne, smurfzapper, joedabooger

i have an icon now so i would be under the people with icons
devils_advocate or nemesis_program, both very good players Tongue
Quote:people without icons it would have to be between sting, animal, lights out, tread and ripping rider
ppl with icons nokturne, smurfzapper, joedabooger

Thanks insane__kicks... It's nice to be recognized a little bit.... Cool
Battered
i say there is no underrated player because i have noticed just about every person on that list
Icons or no icons there are many underrated players in this MC. Yet if you see your name in this thread over and over it would be a good assumpion that you aren't one of them. Most all on here are good players, and far from underrated. I know you all!!!
yeah i'm thinking of 1 guy that is an awesome crew player but gets no recognition cause nobody realizes what hes doing u may all know him but do u really know how much slicknsxy does for a crew
word..i can vouch for ross...ive been in acouple crew wit em....NNNNSSXXX!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27