Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most underrated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Quote:
Quote:why are you so egotistical?
is it only me.. or does noone know wat this word means?? :crazy:
using big words noone knows? :crazy:
*asks Jeeves wat egotistical means

it isnt a big word -_-

good example of usage-

egotistical = you
people like me?
lol im not egotistical at all you dont even know me so dont judge me
i will never say im good, i will never equate myself to the "legends" im not the reason anyone has left(except maybe spinner, i butt raped him bwahahaha) and i talk out of my ass because i like to joke... i can back up what i say, so i think a little trash talk is in order
Quote:
Quote:why are you so egotistical?
is it only me.. or does noone know wat this word means?? :crazy:
using big words noone knows? :crazy:
*asks Jeeves wat egotistical means

your retarded :crazy:
Quote:ok this is another reason this game is nothing now. people like you screw everything up. why are you so egotistical? why are you so quick to diss? these are reasons the true LENGENDS of this game have retired. man grow up bro. i make a few simple points and what do you do? you talk out of your butt. seriously man. ROFL!

Umm, no i beleive most of us retired because we got tired of dealing with some of the games administrators. The little kiddies didnt help though, especially the ones who cheated round after round like Ed
Quote:Ed
hey dan!
u made should've made Ed bold! hahahaha
like this..
Ed
holy [censored].... I just realized who the most underrated mc player of all time is.... and his name isnt even mentioned once in here...

danj535 he has to be the best HIr of all time... even better than dand and julie combined... he spends a lot less than others and is just mad crazy with HIs
i think i agree with you o_o
No way in hell is danj535 under-rated...he scares me Shitless...hes owned this game for years too
ya...im scared of him too... :crazy:
Quote:ya...im scared of him too... :crazy:

you've never even seen me play....almost none of you here have

But im glad some still remember me Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27