Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most underrated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
The answer to this thread is me. I am the most underrated player ever...Tongue
I have to say pimpin_dem_hoes is underrated....yeah Vaughn im talking bout you. Dude can jump like the best doesnt have the CC to do the damage that the others can do, but first day he at 40 million without buying credits gotta love that
not the best but i have been in a top crew myself in the past...but you know I kinda had probs with the game and had to quit the next session so i got booted lol...but i can easily make my way to the top crew stuff again.......not to sound cocky but i play descent....NEWKID is my name btw
rachael where were u this whole time...
Quote:rachael where were u this whole time...

Taking care of my puppy. Miss me????? Tongue
Quote:
Quote:rachael where were u this whole time...

Taking care of my puppy. Miss me????? Tongue
maybe :crazy:
give us an update! :o
rach [Image: wub.gif] whats up ^^
Quote:maybe :crazy:
give us an update! :o

Quote:rach [Image: wub.gif] whats up ^^

Well, puppy was doing pretty good for a while, then he got a bad case of diarrehea. Come to find out that now he has blood in his stool, cuz some of the drugs he is on are slowly eating away at his stomach lining...the thing is is he needs to be on these drugs or he will die really fast. So we have to lower the dosage on some of his meds and see how that works. He has lost alot of weight already (went from about 95 lbs. to 77 lbs.).

He could care less though, cuz he is as happy as a clam. He loves to go to the vet, so he is loving being sick. He is still eating and acting normal, so that is good.

As long as he is happy like he is now, I will not put him down, but once he starts to take a turn for the worse...then I will have to let him go.
well i hope everything works out for yah rach >=)

..im sure it will [Image: pup0vx.gif]
ya...i did miss u rach...well i hope ur pup is ok
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27