Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most underrated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I think im underrated

Sad
Pittbug and Za are underated...za was in my crew last session he did a good job...even better this round... Wink
Quote:i am making more posts.. Cool

ur a damn post whore
I still think Black Rain,tread,quick chick,slick,kaib and rom3o lol
you and sting should be added to that list too
one of these rounds im gonna put together a killer crew that will take top for sure
I don't have any medals? Damn, what's wrong with me? LOL

Actually, I don't have even a top 25 medal cause each session I am all about my crew. I could have had that top 25 medal twice now, but both sessions I've given my NW away to other drivers who are learning, trying to dig themselves out of a hole they dug by losing all their cash and then need money to level up.

I spend more of my time teaching newbies the things I have learned and encouraging them to do the same in return.

I don't care if I am the most underrated player or not... I will continue to be myself and have fun, race hard and teach newbies either way.

LOL
Quote:I don't have any medals? Damn, what's wrong with me? LOL

i dont have any either Sad
but i could have about 2 or 3 top crew ribbons i just did not want to disban my crew
rain should have medals...he is one of the underrated players though...ur good in my book.... Wink
OK OK.. HE has medals but he is still uinderrated anda noob... Lude.. hehe
rain is a hell of a lot better than me.. Cool
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27