Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: Who is the most underrated player?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
hes got a bomb ass name too...slicknsxy...genious lol... Wink
i gotta also say ross as well...even though he fucks around a lot he does do a lot that peeps dont know about... Cool
Ross is my homie, i'd drop sum1 in my crew in a heartbeat if he wanted in :p
PANDA!!!!
Stop tryin to take Ross from us!

And yes.. Ross is VERY underestimated..There are alot of people who are.. The ones yall should be looking for arent mentioned at all and NOBODY notices how far they have come along or what they are doing alot..Ross falls under that category as far as anybody noticing what he is doing.Hes "Slick" lol :p
kuya's weak sauce

=x
o_O

*continues sinking battleships*
this is hilarious! ok just because you're getting alot of CJ's or HI's doesnt mean you're a good player by ANY MEANS! we all could jack if we wanted to. i think a true good MC player is a good all around player. the good players know every aspect of the game whether it's tuning tricks, running crews, hi, cj and basicly who knows how to "PLAY THE GAME." decieving players have always been among the best and they always will be. i honestly feel that i was a highly underrated player about 18 months ago when i seriously had the time to play this game hours on end. getting to lvl's 27 and 28 were the highest i ever achieved. at the same time i had played tis game from the VERY begining. this game was never about 1320 times. it was simply street chasses. anyways yea. i know most of you are probably excelent players but to be one of the best you need to know the game inside and out and have alot of time to spare. take care.
Quote:o_O

*continues sinking battleships*

sounds like you want to be owned again..
maybe after i finish my hw :crazy:
owned again? after being in the top crew 3 sessions in a row almost 2 years back being owned wasnt one of my things. i honestly dont even play the game anymore. i dont have the time to play. i simply do this stuff for a living. i honestly feel that the guys who talk crap here and still play the game have this missing in reality. anyways good luck!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27