Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
man they raced hard and leveled the first few days after that it was mostly people spamming them cause of hi nw SjGrOx2x and calder are the ones u c on most of the time
Outkast Wrote:man they raced hard and leveled the first few days after that it was mostly people spamming them cause of hi nw SjGrOx2x and calder are the ones u c on most of the time

See thats the thing you dont know if they got spammed or they are just on when you sleep
the times they would be on there is like 18 people on to race thats not enough to gain cm's quickly
Outkast Wrote:o i c trying some sort of mindgames get us to give up, well guess what it won't work whatever u do we are coming after u and romeo we will win this

mindgames?

NEVAR!
Outkast Wrote:the times they would be on there is like 18 people on to race thats not enough to gain cm's quickly

Not always there prolly more people that play MC in her time zone than use. Also all she has too do is find 4 people to race
mecca i'm on at all times of the day there is hardly ever people on
Outkast Wrote:mecca i'm on at all times of the day there is hardly ever people on

Is there more than 4 people online
no offense mecca but TAKUMI is prolly on the most out of everyone, and im not saying that Z is never on but takumi has like half of what she has, so i think majority of her wins come offline.

but still she has a really good ratio and prolly get the cm's really easy when she is on, all im saying is, just cause they are in the top 10 wins dont mean that they are on.
ok mecca yes there is more than 4 god u are a tool
:p im on a bit too
maybe we just miss each other?
the cookie thief is sneaky after all
Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21