Midnite Challenge Forums

Full Version: READ THIS-VERY VERY ODD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
o_O_MIDORI_O_o Wrote:[Image: cookie.jpeg]

that looks soooooo good Sad
Outkast Wrote:
calder12 Wrote:way too late, I have given this dipshit the benefit of the doubt once too many times. It's funny how it is him doing all the whining and our only real competition, you guys, are just racing harder.

For once I agree with Dan Smile

Wannnnkkkkkkeeeerrr Tongue

really honestly calder if i felt like wasting some cash we could pass u right now 100k in creds would get me between 6 and 700 million cbr and we would be over 1 billion

yeah and your point is? this is what I have been saying all along. But blurry seems intent on making something else out of it. If you can make that much cbr why is it so inconceivable that we can't. That was never a slight against your crew, but you guys as you said are not spending and therfore are not really in it at the moment. there is lots of time left and I am not counting anyone out.

But again I ask, if you can do it why does blurry have such a hard time believing that we could? He should think BEFORE he speaks and maybe people wouldn't jump on him so quick.

*edit - ok yah the only real competition was prolly outta line. sorry
i don't know what he's complaining about to be honest we make alot more than 5 million per 1k in creds now and we are closing the gap without spending
i think btp fucked up
*remembers convo from earlier with my associate

smh... you boys did a bad thing :x
how so i don't remember fucking up
you dont know it yet... but you did

you'll see ina lil Confusedhock:
ok then such is life guess we are getting disbanded or something
lol whats up with everyone saying "such is life"
lol is this "lets all use the same saying day"?!?!
i never saw it anywhere else today, so what rules did we break
you didnt break any rules
just acted a little reckless
Confusedhock:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21